Windows 10: SCR 3310 card reader not working properly on Win 11

Discus and support SCR 3310 card reader not working properly on Win 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please see attached pic. So I have installed everything needed to login to .mil sites certs, software, etc. and everything works up until it prompts me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jessie Claudio, Jul 18, 2024.

1. SCR 3310 card reader not working properly on Win 11

Please see attached pic. So I have installed everything needed to login to .mil sites certs, software, etc. and everything works up until it prompts me to enter my pin. The reader is brand new swapped it out thinking it was the issue. I just get the prompt you can see in the picture. I have a back up laptop with win 10 that it works just fine on...but I would really like to get this to work on my main computer.Has anyone else experienced this?Thanks,Claudio

:)

Jessie Claudio, Jul 18, 2024

2. SCR 3310v2 Not reading

Has anyone found problems using Windows 10 with the SCR 3310 V2 Smart Card Reader? I recently did an update for Windows 10 and now am having problems using the Card Reader. In the Device manager it is showing and stating its operating correctly, however
    when plugged in to the USB connector(s) there is not power to the smart card. I have checked the reader in another computer and it works fine. only in my laptop where I made Win 10 updates is it now not working. prior to the update it was working fine.
    I tried to restore back to a previous date but no luck. Any suggestions fix this would be thankful.

KENDRICKGAMBLE, Jul 18, 2024
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    SD Card reader not working.

Hi,

There are several reasons why your SD card reader is not working. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What are the other troubleshooting steps have you done so for?
    • Have you tried to use another SD card reader and see if it is getting recognized or detected by your computer?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jul 18, 2024
  4. SCR 3310 card reader not working properly on Win 11

"Multiple Card Reader" Not working

Did not fix my issue

SocalKCfan, Jul 18, 2024
Thema:

SCR 3310 card reader not working properly on Win 11

1. SCR 3310 card reader not working properly on Win 11 - Similar Threads - SCR 3310 card

2. SCR 3310 card reader not working properly on Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCR 3310 card reader not working properly on Win 11: Please see attached pic. So I have installed everything needed to login to .mil sites certs, software, etc. and everything works up until it prompts me to enter my pin. The reader is brand new swapped it out thinking it was the issue. I just get the prompt you can see in the...
  3. sd card reader not working since win 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sd card reader not working since win 11 upgrade: Hi folks. I have a lenovo s340 with 16gb ram.Since I upgraded to win 11 recently, the unbuilt sd card reader is not working.I have applied windows updates, I have also used the Intel and lenovo tools to apply any available updates but to no avail.There are a bunch of items in...
  4. sd card reader not working since win 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sd card reader not working since win 11 upgrade: Hi folks. I have a lenovo s340 with 16gb ram.Since I upgraded to win 11 recently, the unbuilt sd card reader is not working.I have applied windows updates, I have also used the Intel and lenovo tools to apply any available updates but to no avail.There are a bunch of items in...
  5. Media Card Reader not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Media Card Reader not working: Since updating my device from Windows 7 to Win10, I've not been able to utilise my media card reader. It never seems to recognise when a media card has been inserted. I have a HP Pavillion Media Centre PC which i have updated a few things on before upgrading to Win10. I...
  6. Upgraded to Win 10 & SD Card Reader not Working

Upgraded to Win 10 & SD Card Reader not Working: Hi All, My card reader is working as far as device manager is concerned BUT it is not making ding dong or Ping Pong sound when i insert it. i have tried new drivers, un-install & Re install etc and im at my wits end Please can anyone help?...
  7. SD Card Reader not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    SD Card Reader not working: My PC doesn't recognize my SD card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card-reader-not-working/6a47076e-3cbc-4d69-85bf-53aeedfc23bf
  8. SD card reader isn’t working properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SD card reader isn’t working properly: My SD card reader is not working properly. It can see the content but this content vanishes soon and I need to reinsert SD card again. I think this issue started after upgrading to Windows 10. I tried a lot, including updating driver, tested this SD card on the different PC....
  9. SD-card reader not working

SD-card reader not working: Hi I am having trouble accessing my SD card it work fine with another similar laptop, mine just keeps telling em to format the drive, and when i try to format it says it is not able to format it. Alex...
  10. Multi card reader not working

Multi card reader not working: Hi Guys I have a multi card reader and until today I thought it was working but having a need to use it to access an sd card I find that it is not working. I have installed the Intel Chipset inf file. I am unsure as to what to do next. I think if build 10134 does...