Windows 10: School Laptop

Discus and support School Laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried resetting my school laptop because i am done with it and it doesnt let me sign in with my home account only work and school account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John Abbot, Aug 9, 2023.

1. School Laptop

I tried resetting my school laptop because i am done with it and it doesnt let me sign in with my home account only work and school account

:)

John Abbot, Aug 9, 2023

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Aug 9, 2023
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 9, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

School Laptop

Someone help me take off school administration

Hi Ahmed Mohammed7,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Your school will have limited the recovery options available n the Recovery Environment.

Is that a school laptop or your own personal laptop?

If that is your own laptop, where in Windows are you seeing the school account listed?

Open the Settings App.

Go to Accounts.

Select Your Info, is the school Email listed there?

Select Emails and Accounts, is the school Email listed there?

Select Access Work or School, is the school Email listed there?

DaveM121, Aug 9, 2023
Thema:

School Laptop

1. School Laptop - Similar Threads - School Laptop

2. Hi, I reset my laptop and when I trying to boot it asks for my work or school credentials,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I reset my laptop and when I trying to boot it asks for my work or school credentials,...: Hi, I reset my laptop and when I trying to boot it asks for my work or school credentials, when I feel that THAT USERNAME LOOKS LIKE IT BELONGS TO ANOTHER ORGANIZATION . TRY SIGNING IN AGAIN OR START OVER WITH A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT. What can I do in this case? How can I bypass...
  3. Hi, I reset my laptop and when I trying to boot it asks for my work or school credentials,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I reset my laptop and when I trying to boot it asks for my work or school credentials,...: Hi, I reset my laptop and when I trying to boot it asks for my work or school credentials, when I feel that THAT USERNAME LOOKS LIKE IT BELONGS TO ANOTHER ORGANIZATION . TRY SIGNING IN AGAIN OR START OVER WITH A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT. What can I do in this case? How can I bypass...
  4. I have a school laptop and it won’t connect to my Wi-Fi it has an X over the Wi-Fi symbol...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a school laptop and it won’t connect to my Wi-Fi it has an X over the Wi-Fi symbol...: I have a Dell school computer and I cannot seem to connect my Wi-Fi I have had this for almost 1 year now and it has never connected to my home internet every time I go to put it in it either has a big X on the Wi-Fi symbol that says secured or says some information changed...
  5. I have a school laptop and it won’t connect to my Wi-Fi it has an X over the Wi-Fi symbol...

I have a school laptop and it won’t connect to my Wi-Fi it has an X over the Wi-Fi symbol...: I have a Dell school computer and I cannot seem to connect my Wi-Fi I have had this for almost 1 year now and it has never connected to my home internet every time I go to put it in it either has a big X on the Wi-Fi symbol that says secured or says some information changed...
  6. I have a school laptop and it won’t connect to my Wi-Fi it has an X over the Wi-Fi symbol...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. i got a school hp laptop for college after i left year 11 on windows 10 but how do i get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got a school hp laptop for college after i left year 11 on windows 10 but how do i get...: i want clean EVERYTHING from the laptop i want to make this laptop mine . Hopefully somebody can help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-school-hp-laptop-for-college-after-i-left/c02112e8-6570-422b-8293-aaebf60545c1
  8. i got a school hp laptop for college after i left year 11 on windows 10 but how do i get...

i got a school hp laptop for college after i left year 11 on windows 10 but how do i get...: i want clean EVERYTHING from the laptop i want to make this laptop mine . Hopefully somebody can help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-school-hp-laptop-for-college-after-i-left/c02112e8-6570-422b-8293-aaebf60545c1
  9. i got a school hp laptop for college after i left year 11 on windows 10 but how do i get...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. How do I get my laptop to work at my school?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my laptop to work at my school?: Hello. My HP laptop Windows 11 works at home and elsewhere, even abroad. However, I noticed that whenever I’m in school it brings up the “your device ran into a problem and needs to restart error message.” I’ve tried restarting, shutting down, and the troubleshooting options....