Windows 10: Scanner function in all in one printer

Discus and support Scanner function in all in one printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Cannot scan - printer cannot find cpu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LisaGrimm2, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Scanner function in all in one printer

Cannot scan - printer cannot find cpu

:)

LisaGrimm2, Oct 10, 2020

2. Windows 10 recognizes my printer+scanner only as a printer.

Hello,

Another method you may try is to uninstall and reinstall the printer. The following are the steps:

Remove your printer

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
    • Under Printers & scanners, find the printer, select it, and then select Remove device.

Install or add a local printer

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners.
    • Under Printers & Scanners, see if your printer is installed.
    • If you don’t see your device, select Add a printer or scanner. Wait for it to find available printers, choose the one you want, and then select Add device.

On the other hand, we suggest also that you reach out the manufacturer of your printer/scanner for the driver availability or work around.

Regards.

JohnMel And, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Printer Scanner

Hi TT,

As shown on the screen shots shown before, the printer is listed in devices, but doesnt appear with the Windows 10 printers and scanners section.

However, the printer does appear to be working at the moment, so I will let it be at that, just strange it should show on one listing but not the other.

Thanks for your input.

MarkStidever, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Scanner function in all in one printer

Scanner

Hi JSmith,

Your scanner should be installed first in order for your computer to recognize it. Since you're using a printer/scanner in one, you need to add or install the device as a printer and as a scanner. Make sure that the printer is properly connected to your
    computer and is turned on when you try to install it. Follow these steps:

• Click Start > Settings > Devices.
    • Under Add printers & scanners, click the + sign and select
      Add device.

Once added, try checking if you're able to scan. If your computer still doesn't detect the scanner, then we suggest that you get in touch with HP Support for further assistance.

Feel free to let us know if you need more information.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Scanner function in all in one printer

1. Scanner function in all in one printer - Similar Threads - Scanner function printer

2. Where is my scanner on the all in one printer/scanner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my scanner on the all in one printer/scanner?: Scanner function on my all in one printer scanner is not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-scanner-on-the-all-in-one/f668600c-1ea0-452a-966b-ae880d535502
  3. Where is my scanner on the all in one printer/scanner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is my scanner on the all in one printer/scanner?: Scanner function on my all in one printer scanner is not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-scanner-on-the-all-in-one/f668600c-1ea0-452a-966b-ae880d535502
  4. Where is my scanner on the all in one printer/scanner?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problem with All-in-One Printer Deskjet F380 - Scanner not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with All-in-One Printer Deskjet F380 - Scanner not working: Hello,I have an All-in-One Printer HP Deskjet F380. I can print but I can not scan.The app HP Scan and Capture is installed after Microsoft Store.Printer driver is correctly working.Scanner is not recognized and the device is recognized as "Other Devices\Deskjet F300 series"...
  6. Problem with All-in-One Printer Deskjet F380 - Scanner not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with All-in-One Printer Deskjet F380 - Scanner not working: Hello,I have an All-in-One Printer HP Deskjet F380. I can print but I can not scan.The app HP Scan and Capture is installed after Microsoft Store.Printer driver is correctly working.Scanner is not recognized and the device is recognized as "Other Devices\Deskjet F300 series"...
  7. Windows 10 and Brother all-in-one printer/scanner.

Windows 10 and Brother all-in-one printer/scanner.: How do I connect my Brother MFC-L2740DW scanner to my computer. I have tried adding drivers, etc. Please anybody got a clue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-brother-all-in-one-printerscanner/3df2db40-b8e0-4b39-a941-c922a8295f07
  8. HP 4360 All In One Printer/Fax/Scanner

HP 4360 All In One Printer/Fax/Scanner: Every time there is a Windows Update, my printer stops working. The light is on "but nobody home" - does any one know how to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-4360-all-in-one-printerfaxscanner/2f414553-e622-42b0-8420-e33f09f90144
  9. All in One printer /scanner

All in One printer /scanner: Ihave an Epson All in One printer scanner that is installed on my pc correctly and i am able to print anything just fine . However Windows is not recognising my scanner at all . Any suggestions ?...
  10. Unable to connect to scanner in all-in-one HP printer

Unable to connect to scanner in all-in-one HP printer: I can't seem to connect to my scanner in my all-in-one HP OfficeJet Pro 8710. I go to Settings>Printers and select my printer and click Manage. When I click Open scanner, nada. Any suggestions? Thanks! cfw...