Windows 10: Scan results

Discus and support Scan results in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Slow processing caused me to run Microsoft Safety Scanner - 1.369.612.0. While the running, it counted 23 infected files but ended with the statement... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bailey112, Sep 1, 2023.

1. Bailey112 Win User

Scan results

Slow processing caused me to run Microsoft Safety Scanner - 1.369.612.0. While the running, it counted 23 infected files but ended with the statement "The scan completed successfully and no viruses, spyware, and other potentially unwanted software were detected." This makes no sense whatever and leaves me unable to fix the problem of 23 infected files slowing computer performance. What do I do now?

:)

Bailey112, Sep 1, 2023

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Sep 1, 2023
  3. Issue with Fonts in search results and home page

Hi Eric,

I would suggest you to search for Font settings using Search and then click on “Change Font settings”. Click on
    Restore default font settings and check if it helps.

If the issue is not resolved, I would suggest you to perform System File Checker (SFC) scan. System File Checker is a utility in Microsoft Windows that allows users to scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files. Follow these steps to
    run the command and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type ‘sfc /scannow’ without quotes and press Enter.

Let us know the results.

Rohit Siddegowda, Sep 1, 2023
  4. Scan results

Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Sep 1, 2023
Thema:

Scan results

1. Scan results - Similar Threads - Scan results

2. Bitdefender Scan Results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitdefender Scan Results: I ran a full scan on Bitdefender and it resolved 2 items being located in the Microsoft/Windows/Delivery Optimization/Cache and it found PAD.MacroRecorder.exe as well as PAD.Processinsight.Recorder.exe. I also ran hitman pro and it found userinit.exe as suspicious. I was...
  3. Bitdefender Scan Results

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitdefender Scan Results: I ran a full scan on Bitdefender and it resolved 2 items being located in the Microsoft/Windows/Delivery Optimization/Cache and it found PAD.MacroRecorder.exe as well as PAD.Processinsight.Recorder.exe. I also ran hitman pro and it found userinit.exe as suspicious. I was...
  4. Explorer Patcher: 2 Different Scan Results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer Patcher: 2 Different Scan Results: I will add pictures of the following:And triage:a 2-5 is considered fineis it a false positive?EDIT: incase you're wondering explorerpatcher just gives me back a windows 10 taskbaryes i made a restore point just incase...
  5. Explorer Patcher: 2 Different Scan Results

Explorer Patcher: 2 Different Scan Results: I will add pictures of the following:And triage:a 2-5 is considered fineis it a false positive?EDIT: incase you're wondering explorerpatcher just gives me back a windows 10 taskbaryes i made a restore point just incase...
  6. Need help with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool results, think my computer may be compromised or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool results, think my computer may be compromised or...: Hello,I recently ran FRST on my laptop since I think it might be compromised or have some stubborn malware or virus on it that my antivirus program Bitdefender isn't picking up. Here are the results from the scan I ran, FRST.txt and Addition.txt....
  7. Need help with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool results, think my computer may be compromised or...

Need help with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool results, think my computer may be compromised or...: Hello,I recently ran FRST on my laptop since I think it might be compromised or have some stubborn malware or virus on it that my antivirus program Bitdefender isn't picking up. Here are the results from the scan I ran, FRST.txt and Addition.txt....
  8. Where can one see the result of scanning with Microsoft Defender for offline mode?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where can one see the result of scanning with Microsoft Defender for offline mode?: Where can one see the result of scanning with Microsoft Defender for offline mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-one-see-the-result-of-scanning-with/8c7d8679-58ba-4368-bc31-71fcb6298fb7
  9. Where can one see the result of scanning with Microsoft Defender for offline mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can one see the result of scanning with Microsoft Defender for offline mode?: Where can one see the result of scanning with Microsoft Defender for offline mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-one-see-the-result-of-scanning-with/8c7d8679-58ba-4368-bc31-71fcb6298fb7
  10. Where can one see the result of scanning with Microsoft Defender for offline mode?