Windows 10: SCAM EMAIL RECEIVED FOR WINDOWS DEFENDER I NEVER ORDERED IT

Discus and support SCAM EMAIL RECEIVED FOR WINDOWS DEFENDER I NEVER ORDERED IT in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ArchiveMoveDeleteSpamOrder Confirmation2Yahoo/DraftsWindows Defender Order <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>To:Dear CustomerFri, Feb 4 at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by robertadiaz, Feb 5, 2022.

1. SCAM EMAIL RECEIVED FOR WINDOWS DEFENDER I NEVER ORDERED IT

ArchiveMoveDeleteSpamOrder Confirmation2Yahoo/DraftsWindows Defender Order <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>ToSCAM EMAIL RECEIVED FOR WINDOWS DEFENDER I NEVER ORDERED IT :Dear CustomerFri, Feb 4 at 4:18 PMMicrosoft Accounts Customer ID : 572257Invoice ID : MS-475456-161597Email : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** : 04-02-2022 Thank you for renewal of servicesHere are your invoice detailsProduct Microsoft Defender Protection Description 1 Year subscription till : 04-02-2023Quantity 1Amount $399.00

:)

robertadiaz, Feb 5, 2022

2. Window Defender Scam

I received a scam email concerning Windows Defender Protection this morning which I did not call phone number listed. Just wanted to advise you of this email.

monroejohnson, Feb 5, 2022
  3. Windows Defender Scam

I received an email stating I am being charged $199.00 for windows defender can this be true or is it a scam?

[Original Title: window defender]

bettyeharris, Feb 5, 2022
  4. Schness02 Win User

SCAM EMAIL RECEIVED FOR WINDOWS DEFENDER I NEVER ORDERED IT

Window Defender Scam

I also received a SCAM email regarding Windows Defender Protection. I called the phone number. The person who answered the phone was trying to tell me about a $299 subscription charge. And made little sense. I hung up quickly.

I did not respond to the email. The disguised email address is: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Schness02, Feb 5, 2022
Thema:

SCAM EMAIL RECEIVED FOR WINDOWS DEFENDER I NEVER ORDERED IT

1. SCAM EMAIL RECEIVED FOR WINDOWS DEFENDER I NEVER ORDERED IT - Similar Threads - SCAM EMAIL RECEIVED

2. Window Defender Protection Plan SCAM? I received an email with an order number indicating...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Defender Protection Plan SCAM? I received an email with an order number indicating...: I thought this was a scam and I called the number on the order confirmation.I did not order this or authorize the amount to be deducted from any account.I was told that this was FREE and now it is no longer FREE.Help!...
  3. Window Defender Protection Plan SCAM? I received an email with an order number indicating...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window Defender Protection Plan SCAM? I received an email with an order number indicating...: I thought this was a scam and I called the number on the order confirmation.I did not order this or authorize the amount to be deducted from any account.I was told that this was FREE and now it is no longer FREE.Help!...
  4. Scam Windows Defender Order

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scam Windows Defender Order: Windows Defender Order <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>To:Dear CustomerFri, Apr 8 at 5:47 PM MicrosoftInvoice Id : MS-885951-285136Customer Id : 22741806EMAIL : Thank you for using our servicesHello this email is regarding your purchase of window defender on...
  5. SCAM EMAIL RECEIVED FOR WINDOWS DEFENDER I NEVER ORDERED IT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCAM EMAIL RECEIVED FOR WINDOWS DEFENDER I NEVER ORDERED IT: ArchiveMoveDeleteSpamOrder Confirmation2Yahoo/DraftsWindows Defender Order <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>To:Dear CustomerFri, Feb 4 at 4:18 PMMicrosoft Accounts Customer ID : 572257Invoice ID : MS-475456-161597Email : *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  6. Windows Defender Order SCAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Order SCAM: Microsoft Accounts Customer ID : 1239510 Invoice ID : MS-875964-116500 Email : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Date : 17-01-2022 Thank you for renewal of services. Here are your invoice details. Product Microsoft Defender Protection Description 1 Year...
  7. Windows Defender Order SCAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Order SCAM: Microsoft Accounts Customer ID : 1239510 Invoice ID : MS-875964-116500 Email : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Date : 17-01-2022 Thank you for renewal of services. Here are your invoice details. Product Microsoft Defender Protection Description 1 Year...
  8. SCAM - this email I received today

SCAM - this email I received today: I received this email today. I assume this is a scam. I tried to call the number but all I got was a busy signal. Any help would be appreciated.Thank you for using our services.This email is regarding your purchase of Microsoft defender. Please check below for more details of...
  9. I received an email asking me to purchase Microsoft Defender. Is this a scam?

I received an email asking me to purchase Microsoft Defender. Is this a scam?: I received an email asking me to purchase Microsoft Defender. Is this a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-received-an-email-asking-me-to-purchase/2871e4db-4b8a-40ca-9aaa-972cef6b67f9
  10. Windows Defender Scam Email

Windows Defender Scam Email: I got this email in my Spam folder. I have not been charged on any credit card for this amount. Hope this will help stop this type of activity. I did call the number and I did get through to a "John Foster" with Indian accent of course. I didn't give my real name and I...