Windows 10: says im missing items

Discus and support says im missing items in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my laptop is saying I'm missing VCRUTIME140.dll and MSCP140.dll when trying to launch sims 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Elizabeth Clagett, Oct 27, 2024 at 1:17 AM.

1. says im missing items

my laptop is saying I'm missing VCRUTIME140.dll and MSCP140.dll when trying to launch sims 4

:)

Elizabeth Clagett, Oct 27, 2024 at 1:17 AM

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

4. says im missing items

"Recent Items" list vs Opening a folder for Recent Items

says im missing items :) Hello all... I am not understanding how MS elected removed the list of recent files and replaced it with opening a folder to see the recent files. That is now a 2 step process because you have to close the folder. I used the "recent items" a lot and I miss it - I'm sure others do ass well.
    The solutions offered here only are partial, they only add the link to the start menu / jump lists, but those still open an actual folder which then has to be closed. If you open multiple files, then you have to close multiple folders. Odd...
    I'm not a programmer - but I'm thinking (hoping!) that someone around here may be knowledgeable enough to find a way to return the actual "Recent Items" list, without opening a folder.
    I'm thinking I may not be alone on this one...
    Thank you!!

sunnyorlando, Oct 27, 2024 at 1:20 AM
Thema:

says im missing items

1. says im missing items - Similar Threads - says missing items

2. says im missing items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    says im missing items: my laptop is saying I'm missing VCRUTIME140.dll and MSCP140.dll when trying to launch sims 4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/says-im-missing-items/9cd0bec3-a397-43ab-add0-1f1176b7d37c
  3. Desktop missing items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop missing items: I lost my Recycle Bin icon. I tried to restore it and when I did, all the icons on my desktop.Some of these items were shortcuts, but many of them were actual files.HELP...
  4. Desktop missing items

Desktop missing items: I lost my Recycle Bin icon. I tried to restore it and when I did, all the icons on my desktop.Some of these items were shortcuts, but many of them were actual files.HELP...
  5. pinned item missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pinned item missing: I am wondering where is the pinned item located? I used to pin them and it shows on task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinned-item-missing/38b289e4-f148-4624-b570-7c92a4349146
  6. pinned item missing

pinned item missing: I am wondering where is the pinned item located? I used to pin them and it shows on task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinned-item-missing/38b289e4-f148-4624-b570-7c92a4349146
  7. Missing Taskbar Items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Taskbar Items: I am having this issue where my taskbar icons have disappeared completely along with some other icons in the taskbar such as the WiFi, Battery and Time options. However, as you can see, the drop-up button and the One Drive button are still there. Some other issues...
  8. Missing Taskbar Items

Missing Taskbar Items: I am having this issue where my taskbar icons have disappeared completely along with some other icons in the taskbar such as the WiFi, Battery and Time options. However, as you can see, the drop-up button and the One Drive button are still there. Some other issues...
  9. Im not in a family but it says im in one.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Im not in a family but it says im in one.: when my father logs on to his account,it shows that he has sent me an invite,but i cant accept because im in another one where my father is but my father says im not? how can i leave the current family and join his....
  10. Missing item in backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing item in backup: I've tried to get an answer on this before under a different heading but unsuccessfully. How can I resolve a backup issue where backup completes OK except for one so called missing file. The report tells me that...