Windows 10: Saving passwords when visiting websites

Discus and support Saving passwords when visiting websites in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Until recently. I was able to save and store passwords necessary to access websites I visit on a regular basis. A pop-up window would appear and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vinifera&KP, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Saving passwords when visiting websites

Until recently. I was able to save and store passwords necessary to access websites I visit on a regular basis. A pop-up window would appear and I would confirm my wish to save and store the password. Not only does this pop-up window no longer appear on my screen, but I now have to input my user name and password for EVERY site I visit, not matter how often each day. How can I revert to the previous system? [Original Title: Saving passwords]

:)

Vinifera&KP, Nov 18, 2021
  2. comcom Win User

Please help me try if Internet Explorer save password?

Hello, can somebody try the steps below to see if you are able to save password inside internet explorer. I want check if my internet explorer is working correctly or not. I have done these steps.

1. open internet explorer>settings button on top right>internet options>content>auto complete [settings]>tick [username and passwords on forms]>untick [ask me before saving passwords]>click ok>click ok>close internet explorer.

2. open internet explorer visit any website e.g. gmail.com facebook.com and login with username and password. There should not be any save password prompt.

3. open internet explorer>settings button on top right>internet options>content>auto complete [settings]>click [manage passwords]. See if the website you just visited and password appear inside manage passwords or not and tell me. I did not see my password there but I read it should save password there.

Thanks.

comcom, Nov 18, 2021
  3. Mircosoft edge not saving passwords

Hi,

If you are willing to save password on Edge then you may try the steps provided below and see if it helps.

When you visit a website that requires you to sign in, Microsoft Edge will ask if you want your user name and password remembered. The next time you visit the site, Microsoft Edge will finish filling in your account info. Password saving is on by default,
    but here's how to turn it on or off:

• In the Microsoft Edge browser, select More actions (...)
      > Settings > View Advanced Settings.

• Turn Offer to save passwords to On.
    For ore clarification you may refer to the article mentioned below.

Remember passwords in Microsoft Edge

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 18, 2021
  4. Saving passwords when visiting websites

IE11 - Auto-fill: Allowing it for a site previously visited but password store was declined.

Hi,

When you visit a website that requires you to sign in to your account, Internet Explorer will ask you to enter user name and password remembered. But if it's not saving your username and password, here are the steps on how to turn on Password saving option:

• Open Tools button.
    • Select Internet options.
    • Open Content tab.
    • Under AutoComplete, select Settings.
    • Select the User names and password on forms check box, and then select
      OK.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Nov 18, 2021
Thema:

Saving passwords when visiting websites

1. Saving passwords when visiting websites - Similar Threads - Saving passwords visiting

2. Slow when visiting websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow when visiting websites: HiNo extensions why my old dell 755 takes 5 min to open a website cleared history.Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES[Original Title: slow] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-when-visiting-websites/05c45125-ee6c-4a5c-95a8-65a34a6b83bc
  3. Slow when visiting websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow when visiting websites: HiNo extensions why my old dell 755 takes 5 min to open a website cleared history.Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES[Original Title: slow] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-when-visiting-websites/05c45125-ee6c-4a5c-95a8-65a34a6b83bc
  4. Slow when visiting websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Visit to a website was prevented

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visit to a website was prevented: Help me please, this is from my rundll32.exe"Application name: rundll32.exeApplication path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64 Component: Safe Browsing Result description:Malicious link Name: https://files.nflxso.ca/downloads/winapp/latest-installer.exe Precision: Exactly Threat level:...
  6. Visit to a website was prevented

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visit to a website was prevented: Help me please, this is from my rundll32.exe"Application name: rundll32.exeApplication path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64 Component: Safe Browsing Result description:Malicious link Name: https://files.nflxso.ca/downloads/winapp/latest-installer.exe Precision: Exactly Threat level:...
  7. Saving passwords when visiting websites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Saving passwords when visiting websites: Until recently. I was able to save and store passwords necessary to access websites I visit on a regular basis. A pop-up window would appear and I would confirm my wish to save and store the password. Not only does this pop-up window no longer appear on my screen, but I now...
  8. Saving passwords when visiting websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving passwords when visiting websites: Until recently. I was able to save and store passwords necessary to access websites I visit on a regular basis. A pop-up window would appear and I would confirm my wish to save and store the password. Not only does this pop-up window no longer appear on my screen, but I now...
  9. Go Huawei Browser and Visit the Website

in Windows 10 Customization
    Go Huawei Browser and Visit the Website: Https://www.stopcryingonthesebooknaifbatarfikiacarin8445alrabattokingkhalidinternationalairportterminal5.comHttps://www.stopcryingonthesebookfirstclasssuiteboeing777-300eremiratesairlinesflyingriyadhtoSanJoseinSanJoseJapantownEntire House2B1BAirportSJSU...
  10. changing a saved password to a website

in Browsers and Email
    changing a saved password to a website: hi I use windows 10 and Microsoft edge and play cards on a website.. edge asked did I want to save password I saved it but now want to change password.. I went to settings then advanced setting where I can change password.. I changed password,, but the original password keeps...