Windows 10: Safety for a child when devices access internet on other networks - not at home. Also...

Discus and support Safety for a child when devices access internet on other networks - not at home. Also... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, added child's mobile and laptop to Safety. Blocked unwanted apps/sites. Blocked app downloads on App Store. Will all this work when the child... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Kevin M.1, Apr 7, 2024.

1. Kevin M.1 Win User

Safety for a child when devices access internet on other networks - not at home. Also...

Hello, added child's mobile and laptop to Safety. Blocked unwanted apps/sites. Blocked app downloads on App Store. Will all this work when the child takes phone/laptop elsewhere and accesses another network? How can I prevent the child from downloading browsers other than edge, aside from disabling downloads in the Google App Store of all above the age rating of 3? If that is not enough to block other browsers, how can I get a list of all browsers available, to block individually? If Microsoft Safety only works on home network, what can I do to prevent child accessing forbidden sites elsewher

:)

Kevin M.1, Apr 7, 2024
Thema:

Safety for a child when devices access internet on other networks - not at home. Also...

1. Safety for a child when devices access internet on other networks - not at home. Also... - Similar Threads - Safety child devices

2. sharing internet through hotspot, no internet access on other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sharing internet through hotspot, no internet access on other devices: I am connected to internet on my laptop through USB tethering, now when I turned on my laptop's hotsopt and if someone connects to it, it shows no internet access help me fix that....
  3. sharing internet through hotspot, no internet access on other devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sharing internet through hotspot, no internet access on other devices: I am connected to internet on my laptop through USB tethering, now when I turned on my laptop's hotsopt and if someone connects to it, it shows no internet access help me fix that....
  4. Home Network seeing other computer/devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home Network seeing other computer/devices: I just installed windows 10 pro it isn't showing any of my other computers or printers 3 in total except for 1 and my Dlinks drive. One printer is connected by a 1 usb port print server the other is connected by way of the net drive (d-links) and other is connect thru...
  5. Laptop blocks internet access to other devices and itself when connected to a network

Laptop blocks internet access to other devices and itself when connected to a network: Hello, so about two weeks ago I was using Netcut, a program that inspects your Wi-Fi and sees who's connected. I used it to block some people, and then something had gone totally wrong: None of the devices could connect to the Wi-Fi, not even the Laptop PC I had used to...
  6. Laptop blocks internet access to other devices when connected to a network

Laptop blocks internet access to other devices when connected to a network: Hello, so about two weeks ago I was using Netcut, a program that inspects your Wi-Fi and sees who's connected. I used it to block some people, and then something had gone totally wrong: None of the devices could connect to the Wi-Fi, not even the Laptop PC I had used to...
  7. Accessing other pc's on home network.

Accessing other pc's on home network.: I have 2 pc's running windows 10 pro, on my main pc File Explorer shows my 2 pc's in network but I can't connect with my second pc everytime, it always shows in file explorer but 95% of the time I get an error message, , Error code: 0x80070035 The network path was not found,...
  8. Add internet time switch to for child safety

Add internet time switch to for child safety: Hello the Son of a friend of mine has a habit of getting up,in the night to do online gaming. I would like to know the best way to install a timer to block all internet access to his PC during certain hours....preferably with a warning 10-20 minutes prior. I believe he has...
  9. Problem accessing other devices on my network

Problem accessing other devices on my network: In Windows 7, if I needed to grab something off the desktop of one of my other boxes, I would just run something like the following... \\COMPUTERNAME\c$\users\myself\desktop and it would open an explorer window to that folder on that box. When I try this from the...
  10. Windows 10 blocks others from accessing internet through home network

Windows 10 blocks others from accessing internet through home network: Recently added a new laptop running windows 10 ("Win10 laptop")onto our home network. Since then, within a short period of time (minutes to perhaps an hour), others on network no longer have access to internet (Win10 laptop maintains internet access). Win10 laptop is...