Windows 10: RuntimeBroker.exe message - The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform...

Discus and support RuntimeBroker.exe message - The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I turned on my HP 15 laptop after no touching it for over 4 months. It booted up successfully on Windows 10, and underwent a series of updates and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RTan2010, Apr 15, 2023.

1. RTan2010 Win User

RuntimeBroker.exe message - The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform...

I turned on my HP 15 laptop after no touching it for over 4 months. It booted up successfully on Windows 10, and underwent a series of updates and several reboots/restarts that took well over 4 hours. It seemed like with each reboot and new set of updates, the laptop was getting better and better, and faster in response too.Finally, came the update to Windows 21H2 -- this took another hour or so, and it finally came up!I waited a few minutes, then tried first to check the Update History. Now, I can no longer get to that screen that Checks for New Updates, or View Update History, or Pause,

:)

RTan2010, Apr 15, 2023

2. explorer.exe error: "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" on Windows 10

When using Windows 10 I get the error message: The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation. What do I do?

Original title :Exployer Exe error message

SusanThornton, Apr 15, 2023
  3. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation.

<Original title: windows defender>

the scan couldn't be started.

the group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation.

JoanaMaria Vieira Santos, Apr 15, 2023
  4. bhringer Win User

RuntimeBroker.exe message - The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform...

I am getting message" The group of Resource is not in the correct state to perform the operation".

Are yous seeing this message when trying to access/open Windows Defender interface? Or....

~

bhringer, Apr 15, 2023
Thema:

1. RuntimeBroker.exe message - The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform... - Similar Threads - RuntimeBroker exe message

2. explorer.exe: the group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    explorer.exe: the group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested...: I've been working on my laptop, and suddenly, it stopped working and displayed an error message. Then, it restarted, and I used my password to log in. After logging in, the whole interface was different. Everything had changed, including my wallpaper. I can't open any apps,...
  3. Error: The group or resources is not in the correct state to perform the requested...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: The group or resources is not in the correct state to perform the requested...: Whenever I open the Whatsapp app on pc it shows this message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-the-group-or-resources-is-not-in-the-correct/d78688b3-b6f3-4fc6-8d5e-8ee3417a2aa0
  4. "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" in...: Keep getting explorer.exe error message "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" in windows 11. I only find fixes for windows 10 instead. Last time it popped up was when i opened Settings....
  5. RuntimeBroker.exe message - The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RuntimeBroker.exe message - The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform...: I turned on my HP 15 laptop after no touching it for over 4 months. It booted up successfully on Windows 10, and underwent a series of updates and several reboots/restarts that took well over 4 hours. It seemed like with each reboot and new set of updates, the laptop was...
  6. RuntimeBroker.exe message - The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RuntimeBroker.exe message - The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform...: I turned on my HP 15 laptop after no touching it for over 4 months. It booted up successfully on Windows 10, and underwent a series of updates and several reboots/restarts that took well over 4 hours. It seemed like with each reboot and new set of updates, the laptop was...
  7. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation: I've got this error from Runtime Blocker. Is this serious? I've just reinstalled Windows and I've got it while installing my apps. I was installing like 3, 4 apps at the same time so I don't know what triggered it. Should I reinstall Windows for safety? It appeared only once....
  8. ERROR MESSAGE: "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ERROR MESSAGE: "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested...: this has been going on with win 10 since 2015! how many more computers does ms want to ruin before they fix this issue. it happens when I try to open a browser, it happens when I try to shut down, it happens when I run task manager, when I try to close a browser. there have...
  9. runtimebroker.exe The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    runtimebroker.exe The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the...: how can i fix this error message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtimebrokerexe-the-group-or-resource-is-not-in/143b1c63-38a3-42f8-b5c8-7f1c03b9993c
  10. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation

in Windows 10 News
    The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some Windows 10 users have been reporting encountering an error while accessing File Explorer or launching any UWP Applications. This error is caused due to the absolute malfunction in pointing towards the executable files. The error states – The group [...]...