Windows 10: Runtime Error, Windows 11

Discus and support Runtime Error, Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Cause: Turning on wireless xbox controllerThings I have tried:1: Restarting2: Update Windows3: Command scanning4: Attempted repair of all xbox apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by randomchaos_21, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Runtime Error, Windows 11

Cause: Turning on wireless xbox controllerThings I have tried:1: Restarting2: Update Windows3: Command scanning4: Attempted repair of all xbox apps

:)

randomchaos_21, Jul 10, 2024
  2. SrKag Win User

runtime error 217 at 50075885

tried to rest the runtime programs and update still get runtime error followed by a second error runtime
    error (at 172:103): could not call proc. then nothing. Any suggestions?

*sarc*sarc

SrKag, Jul 10, 2024
  3. Yuniel Win User
    Runtime Errors

well i guess i come here too late , i read all , i format my PC 20 hours ago and i get runtime error for like 6 time in less than 12 hours , is there a guide how to fixed it ? steps by steps also if it with picture really apreciate *Sad

in the installation i dont select cortana , i turn off all and dont sign in with microsoft account if this info help

https://www.tenforums.com/attachmen...-1.png" id="attachment264195" rel="nofollow">

- - - Updated - - -

now more error and cortana now

Runtime Error, Windows 11 264198d1579781304t-runtime-errors-untitled-2.png

- - - Updated - - -

i try to change view of category of CP to large to see what hapenned

also this problem/bug can cause to reduce the speed of my internet drastically ??

Yuniel, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

Runtime Error, Windows 11

1. Runtime Error, Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Runtime Error

2. Microsoft Visual C+ + Runtime Library error appears on boot up every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C+ + Runtime Library error appears on boot up every time: The following prompt appears every time I've opened my laptop for the past couple days. Each time I've tried a different button at the bottom and it makes the prompt go away until the next time I boot up my laptop. What should I do about this if anything? Thanks :...
  3. Microsoft Visual C+ + Runtime Library error appears on boot up every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C+ + Runtime Library error appears on boot up every time: The following prompt appears every time I've opened my laptop for the past couple days. Each time I've tried a different button at the bottom and it makes the prompt go away until the next time I boot up my laptop. What should I do about this if anything? Thanks :...
  4. Microsoft Visual C+ + Runtime Library error appears on boot up every time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Visual C+2022 x86 Minimun Runtime- 14.38.33130 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C+2022 x86 Minimun Runtime- 14.38.33130 error: I just purchased a new Windows 11 PC, and a lot of my steam games give me the Microsoft Visual C+2022 x86 Minimun Runtime- 14.38.33130 error. Even newer titles like BG3 and Stormgate do this. I've followed a link on a previous thread to update, but it says the old one can't...
  6. Microsoft Visual C+2022 x86 Minimun Runtime- 14.38.33130 error

Microsoft Visual C+2022 x86 Minimun Runtime- 14.38.33130 error: I just purchased a new Windows 11 PC, and a lot of my steam games give me the Microsoft Visual C+2022 x86 Minimun Runtime- 14.38.33130 error. Even newer titles like BG3 and Stormgate do this. I've followed a link on a previous thread to update, but it says the old one can't...
  7. Attempting to run this application always results in a crash with a .NET runtime error ID...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Attempting to run this application always results in a crash with a .NET runtime error ID...: As soon as I open the app, it crashes and event viewer provides this error log:Application: Smithbox.exe CoreCLR Version: 8.0.23.53103 .NET Version: 8.0.0 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException:...
  8. Attempting to run this application always results in a crash with a .NET runtime error ID...

Attempting to run this application always results in a crash with a .NET runtime error ID...: As soon as I open the app, it crashes and event viewer provides this error log:Application: Smithbox.exe CoreCLR Version: 8.0.23.53103 .NET Version: 8.0.0 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException:...
  9. event id 1026 .net runtime kernelbase.dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    event id 1026 .net runtime kernelbase.dll error: Hi,I'm getting the following errors when I try to run an application. Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: aahClientAccessPointNG.exe P2: 2023.1219.1272.1 P3: 664799d7 P4: KERNELBASE.dll P5: 10.0.19041.4648 P6:...
  10. event id 1026 .net runtime kernelbase.dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event id 1026 .net runtime kernelbase.dll error: Hi,I'm getting the following errors when I try to run an application. Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: aahClientAccessPointNG.exe P2: 2023.1219.1272.1 P3: 664799d7 P4: KERNELBASE.dll P5: 10.0.19041.4648 P6:...