Windows 10: Running into issues with a new build

Discus and support Running into issues with a new build in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently built a system for a family member and he has been running into issues ever since. His main issues at the moment are CTDs, so my first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by foxflyer, Apr 11, 2024.

1. foxflyer Win User

Running into issues with a new build

I recently built a system for a family member and he has been running into issues ever since. His main issues at the moment are CTDs, so my first instinct is a graphics card problem, but I haven't run into many build problems, so this troubleshooting process is completely new to me. This is the build:AMD Ryzen 5 7600X CPUMSI PRO B650-S ATX AM5 motherboardKingston Fury Beast Black 16GB KF560C40BBK2-16 memoryGigabyte GAMING OC Radeon RX 7600 8GB video cardMSI MAG A750GL PCIE5 750W PSUSamsung 1TB 980 PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 storageThe computer in question has had issues from

:)

foxflyer, Apr 11, 2024
  2. BarbaricSoul, Apr 11, 2024
  3. Byu2 Win User
    Can't run command prompt as administrator windows 10 build 10 15063

Hi.

I tried create new profile, the same result, also same in built in Administrator account.

any suggestions?

4. Running into issues with a new build

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 11, 2024
Thema:

Running into issues with a new build

1. Running into issues with a new build - Similar Threads - Running issues build

2. Running into issues with a new build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running into issues with a new build: I recently built a system for a family member and he has been running into issues ever since. His main issues at the moment are CTDs, so my first instinct is a graphics card problem, but I haven't run into many build problems, so this troubleshooting process is completely new...
  3. New Build Start Up Issues & Crashes

in Windows 10 Support
    New Build Start Up Issues & Crashes: Hello all, i've been a member of this site for a long time but have never posted before as i moved away from PC building quite some time ago. This means i'm just not up to date enough to help my son with his current PC issue. I know it's not really good forum etiquette to...
  4. New PC build unstable running Directx12 possible hardware issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New PC build unstable running Directx12 possible hardware issue: I completed this build about a week ago but recently have started to notice instability when gaming. When playing World of Warcraft in DX12, the game will minimize every so often and sometimes the mouse cursor will go away. When trying Minecraft RTX, the screen will turn...
  5. New PC Build issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC Build issues: Specs: ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming motherboard, NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super, Viper Gaming 16GB Ram stick, Intel Core I5 9th gen processor, Took my old hard drives from other computer and brought them to the new computer. 1 SSDbootdrive 2 HDDs Problem: My computer is not giving an...
  6. New build issue with installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New build issue with installation: Hi all I just got my last few parts for my build and now am having trouble with the installation of the os and other needed things. I have a MSI z270-a pro motherboard a msi gtx GeForce 8970 gpu i3-7100 7th gen cpu 16 gb of ddr4 ram and a current 1 tb ssd these are all...
  7. BSOD on a new build after running fine for a week

BSOD on a new build after running fine for a week: Just built a new PC and it's been running fine until getting a BSOD today after a game crashing a few times. Attached the V2 and DM zips, hoping someone knows what the cause may be. DESKTOP-6F344N1-(2019-07-15_22-15-17).zip DESKTOP-6F344N1-2019-07-15_221900_96.zip 136683
  8. Stability issues with new Z390 build

Stability issues with new Z390 build: Hi guys, I just got a new z390 build - Asus Z390 Prime-A, i7 8700, corsair 16gb 3200, samsung 970 EVO 512gb M2 NVME and Gigabyte Geforce 1060 6gb. I also added another old SATA SSD (connected as disk0 whereas the SAMSUNG M2 is connected as disk1 and the windows is...
  9. Annoying issues on new Win 10 build

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying issues on new Win 10 build: I built a Win10 machine several months ago and I finally have time to chase down a couple annoyances. The first being noises that emanate when playing music files from any one of three players that I have. When using VLC I get a noise at exactly 1:05 into every music file....
  10. Im running 16237 build having issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Im running 16237 build having issues: My mouse pointer is now disappearing when moving into the browser search bar and also while typing this post if I move the mouse pointer outside of the box im typing in it dissapears when I move it back into the box *Mad 88545