Windows 10: run a legacy cpl elevated

Discus and support run a legacy cpl elevated in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Evertime I try to open a folder a windows notification appear saying run a legacy cpl elevated and don't matter if i allow or not it keep appearing and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Flasito Tv, Jul 27, 2023.

1. run a legacy cpl elevated

Evertime I try to open a folder a windows notification appear saying run a legacy cpl elevated and don't matter if i allow or not it keep appearing and i cannot open the folder

:)

Flasito Tv, Jul 27, 2023
  2. DetLutar Win User

Run a legacy cpl elevated stops my esc-key from working.

Every time I start up my computer a window prompting "Run a legacy CPL elevated" shows up. It asks me to accept or not accept. When I click "no" nothing happens, but when I click "yes" my escape key doesn't work. I have had this problem for many months and
    I've just clicked no all the time but now I'm starting to get bothered by it.

If I click "mor information" it shows two searchways (?) in the explorer: "C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\RunLegacyCPLElevated.exe" and "C:\WINDOWS\system32/Realtek Camera Manager.cpl"

Is there a problem with my webcam?

I have a x64 bit system, Windows 10 if that information is useful.

DetLutar, Jul 27, 2023
  3. run legacy cpl elevated

I been trying to install a web cam on my computer and it seems like is been installed but the icon of the software shows a little icon with yellow and blue shield and its telling me to run a legacycplelevated sorry I'm new at this so I have no idea what
    this mean please if anyone can help me

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

HerveyFranco, Jul 27, 2023
  4. BulldogXX Win User

run a legacy cpl elevated

how to stop cpl legacy notice on opening computer

How would you like us to learn what "cpl legacy notice" means?

BulldogXX, Jul 27, 2023
Thema:

run a legacy cpl elevated

1. run a legacy cpl elevated - Similar Threads - run legacy cpl

2. Apps and Features cpl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps and Features cpl: Hello, wheres the location of the apps and features cpl/exe? Im talking about the "new" one from win10, not appwiz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-and-features-cpl/60888c31-1aa3-4bda-bce8-132b7b7e4964
  3. Apps and Features cpl

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps and Features cpl: Hello, wheres the location of the apps and features cpl/exe? Im talking about the "new" one from win10, not appwiz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-and-features-cpl/60888c31-1aa3-4bda-bce8-132b7b7e4964
  4. run a legacy cpl elevated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    run a legacy cpl elevated: Evertime I try to open a folder a windows notification appear saying run a legacy cpl elevated and don't matter if i allow or not it keep appearing and i cannot open the folder...
  5. run a legacy cpl elevated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    run a legacy cpl elevated: Evertime I try to open a folder a windows notification appear saying run a legacy cpl elevated and don't matter if i allow or not it keep appearing and i cannot open the folder...
  6. run a legacy cpl elevated

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. CPL file for the Personalization menu

CPL file for the Personalization menu: Hi,Someone knows how is the .cpl filename for the Personalization menu in Windows 10?I know just the following:Appwiz.cpl = Add/Remove Programs propertiesMmsys.cpl = Multimedia propertiesSysdm.cpl = System properties and Add New Hardware wizarddesk.cpl = Windows 10 system...
  8. Run a legacy cpl elevated stops my esc-key from working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Run a legacy cpl elevated stops my esc-key from working.: Every time I start up my computer a window prompting "Run a legacy CPL elevated" shows up. It asks me to accept or not accept. When I click "no" nothing happens, but when I click "yes" my escape key doesn't work. I have had this problem for many months and I've just clicked...
  9. CPL and MSC components not running from cmd

CPL and MSC components not running from cmd: Hello, I'm unable to access the Device Manager from administrator command prompt by calling "devmgmt" If I call it by its full name "mmc devmgmt.msc" it works fine. I've experienced the same issue with "ncpa.cpl" for the Network & Sharing Center. This issue was not present...
  10. running legacy codes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    running legacy codes: Trying to run a legacy code , and get the following error: what does it mean? How do I trace the error? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-legacy-codes/d7dae0a6-1964-4afc-acbf-aad69bc485c7