Windows 10: Rtkngui64.exe not opening (realtek driver)

Discus and support Rtkngui64.exe not opening (realtek driver) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm using version R2.82 and have re-installed my driver twice. Any one know why its not opening? submitted by /u/Cactus_Smile [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cactus_Smile, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Rtkngui64.exe not opening (realtek driver)

I'm using version R2.82 and have re-installed my driver twice. Any one know why its not opening?

submitted by /u/Cactus_Smile
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cactus_Smile, Feb 3, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

RtkNGUI64.exe

Hi asdfasfAM

You seem to have many different issues on your PC . . .

RtkNGUI64.exe and RAVBg64.exe are the Realtek Audio device driver on your PC

LogiLDA.dll is the Logitech Download Assistant

HPStatusBl.dll is the Taskbar icon app for your HP Printer driver software

Have you recently received a large Windows 10 update?

DaveM121, Feb 3, 2021
  3. RtkNGUI64.exe

I've been receiving the following error messages consistently for the past week or so. I'm also unable to open several programs, including the task manager and I can't uninstall certain programs.

RtkNGUI64.exe - Bad Image

RAVBg64.exe - Bad Image

RunDLL: There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll

There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 2050 J510\bin\HPStatusBl.dll

asdfasfAM., Feb 3, 2021
  4. Rtkngui64.exe not opening (realtek driver)

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hello everyone,
    It is possible open the RtkNGUI64.exe? I have Realtek ALC883 and I can´t open it, ONLY RAVCpl64.exe

Diogo Silva, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

Rtkngui64.exe not opening (realtek driver)

1. Rtkngui64.exe not opening (realtek driver) - Similar Threads - Rtkngui64 exe opening

2. RtkNGUI64.exe - System error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RtkNGUI64.exe - System error: Hello, I've had this computer for a while now and i never had this issue. Recently however, i keep seeing "The code execution cannot proceed because ResampleDmo.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" How do i fix this? I am on windows 11....
  3. RtkNGUI64.exe - System error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RtkNGUI64.exe - System error: Hello, I've had this computer for a while now and i never had this issue. Recently however, i keep seeing "The code execution cannot proceed because ResampleDmo.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" How do i fix this? I am on windows 11....
  4. SOLVED Earphones/Headphones Not Recognized by Windows 10/11 -- RtkNGUI64.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SOLVED Earphones/Headphones Not Recognized by Windows 10/11 -- RtkNGUI64.exe: I have had problems with my apple earphones not being recognized by my Dell XPS Desktop. The only way to fix it was to restart my PC with my earphones plugged in.SOLUTION: There is a file called RtkNGUI64.exe under C:/Program Files x86/...
  5. SOLVED Earphones/Headphones Not Recognized by Windows 10/11 -- RtkNGUI64.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLVED Earphones/Headphones Not Recognized by Windows 10/11 -- RtkNGUI64.exe: I have had problems with my apple earphones not being recognized by my Dell XPS Desktop. The only way to fix it was to restart my PC with my earphones plugged in.SOLUTION: There is a file called RtkNGUI64.exe under C:/Program Files x86/...
  6. SOLVED Earphones/Headphones Not Recognized by Windows 10/11 -- RtkNGUI64.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Realtek audio driver not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek audio driver not opening: Realtek audio driver not opening. I have reinstalled it multiple times, followed numerous YouTube tutorial videos with supposed fixes, none of which have worked. The location of Realtek Audio High Definition Audio Manager is ''Location 0 Internal High Definition Audio Bus''....
  8. Realtek Drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek Drivers: Having problems downloading Realtek drivers .Is there an easy solution. Regards Neil https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-drivers/748666d7-c40f-4782-a239-5543f33fbb23
  9. Realtek driver

Realtek driver: After downloading a few Realtek drivers, I found out that version 8648, 8652 and 8656 and a few others has a folder name (WOV) inside but most of the version did not have this particular file. Anyone know what this file for, is this file necessary ? 139637
  10. RtkNGUI64.exe

RtkNGUI64.exe: I've been receiving the following error messages consistently for the past week or so. I'm also unable to open several programs, including the task manager and I can't uninstall certain programs. RtkNGUI64.exe - Bad Image RAVBg64.exe - Bad Image RunDLL: There was a...