Windows 10: Romoving a account that is no longer active from my PC

Discus and support Romoving a account that is no longer active from my PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to remove a account from my PC that has already been closed. There is no remove option to remove it. If i try to Sign in to it, I get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Patrick Pennington, Sep 27, 2024 at 7:17 PM.

1. Romoving a account that is no longer active from my PC

I am trying to remove a account from my PC that has already been closed. There is no remove option to remove it. If i try to Sign in to it, I get a message the the account is no longer active. See my problem? How do i fix?

:)

Patrick Pennington, Sep 27, 2024 at 7:17 PM
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

4. Romoving a account that is no longer active from my PC

Not Tracking Web Browsing Activity on Child Account

Hello,

I had already read that article and tried all those steps mentioned before posting on this forum. Nothing worked. I am still not able to see the web activity on my child's account.

I have already verified that the Family Safety Service is connected to my PC and that my child has the PC listed as a device on their account. My child's account is listed as "child" on my PC account settings. When I sign into the child's account, I have
    verified that Family Safe Monitoring is running because the icon is in the task bar.

This response was not helpful, because as I stated in my original post, I had already read several articles on troubleshooting this issue and nothing worked.

Can you offer me other suggestions that are not mentioned in that Wiki Article?

CoriannFlores, Sep 27, 2024 at 7:25 PM
Thema:

Romoving a account that is no longer active from my PC

1. Romoving a account that is no longer active from my PC - Similar Threads - Romoving account longer

2. Romoving a account that is no longer active from my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Romoving a account that is no longer active from my PC: I am trying to remove a account from my PC that has already been closed. There is no remove option to remove it. If i try to Sign in to it, I get a message the the account is no longer active. See my problem? How do i fix?...
  3. BitLocker activated via an school email account that is no longer active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker activated via an school email account that is no longer active: I recently had my computer repaired by HP and when it was returned a BitLocker key had been activated on it, I logged into the different Microsoft accounts I had connected with the computer and none of them came up with the matching ID, so I checked when the ID/key had been...
  4. BitLocker activated via an school email account that is no longer active

BitLocker activated via an school email account that is no longer active: I recently had my computer repaired by HP and when it was returned a BitLocker key had been activated on it, I logged into the different Microsoft accounts I had connected with the computer and none of them came up with the matching ID, so I checked when the ID/key had been...
  5. Can't activate my windows 10 after removing my old pc from account.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate my windows 10 after removing my old pc from account.: Hello,I recently sold my old computer which had a genuine digital windows 10 version. I removed the key from the computer, wiped the drives and removed it from my account. Now when I wanted to activate my digital license key on my new machine the activation troubleshooter...
  6. Can't activate my windows 10 after removing my old pc from account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate my windows 10 after removing my old pc from account.: Hello,I recently sold my old computer which had a genuine digital windows 10 version. I removed the key from the computer, wiped the drives and removed it from my account. Now when I wanted to activate my digital license key on my new machine the activation troubleshooter...
  7. Can't activate my windows 10 after removing my old pc from account.

8. No longer have an active active administrator account

in Windows 10 Customization
    No longer have an active active administrator account: Hi all, For reasons I can't understand, my local account on my Windows 10 PC which is not on a domain is no longer a member of the local administrators group it definitely used to be. The only account that is a member of the administrators group is the Administrator...
  9. Credentials account is no longer active

Credentials account is no longer active: Outlook is telling me my credentials are out of date, but the account it wants me to logon to is no longer active. How do I change the account? I have deleted it from my Windows accounts, but it still shows up here. Thanks!...
  10. Identifying PC's from Digital Activation in microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Identifying PC's from Digital Activation in microsoft account: Hello, I have far too many PC's in the house, and most have Full Retail versions of Windows 7 upgraded to Windows 10. To help me manage the digital entitlements/activations I used a single Microsoft account to keep all my digital licences in. Thought I was being clever, but...