Windows 10: roblox not launching

Discus and support roblox not launching in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my roblox game on the Microsoft store isn't launching for some reason but it used to work I tried reinstalling and nothing works it closes the app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Orlan Ace Lopez, Apr 4, 2023.

1. roblox not launching

Hi my roblox game on the Microsoft store isn't launching for some reason but it used to work I tried reinstalling and nothing works it closes the app when I try to open it.

:)

Orlan Ace Lopez, Apr 4, 2023
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Apr 4, 2023
  3. Roblox keeps crashing

So I downloaded roblox on Microsoft Store and launched it. But when it said checking for updates, it crashed immediately. Other apps work fine, except roblox. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

huyhoang6875, Apr 4, 2023
  4. roblox not launching

[Windows 11] Roblox Windows App Crashes on Launch

Hey all! It's in the title. The Roblox app which you install from the Windows App Store always crashes on launch, and I don't know why. It just happened all of a sudden. And yes, I have tried following the steps shown here and it still won't work.

If anyone has potential solutions, that would be great! Thanks everyone!

RMF_AndyPlayz, Apr 4, 2023
Thema:

roblox not launching

1. roblox not launching - Similar Threads - roblox launching

2. ROBLOX NOT LAUNCHING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ROBLOX NOT LAUNCHING: So, this all started when I got home from school one day and decided to play Roblox. I pressed join on the game, but it opened up for 2 seconds then disappeared. I tried again and the same thing happened. I decided to re-install Roblox, but then after I get the installer and...
  3. ROBLOX NOT LAUNCHING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ROBLOX NOT LAUNCHING: So, this all started when I got home from school one day and decided to play Roblox. I pressed join on the game, but it opened up for 2 seconds then disappeared. I tried again and the same thing happened. I decided to re-install Roblox, but then after I get the installer and...
  4. Windows 8.1 BSOD with IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when launching Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 BSOD with IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when launching Roblox: I am using Windows 8.1 on my MacBook Pro 13" Early 2011 with the standard BootCamp Drivers. Even before updating the Intel HD Graphics 3000 drivers, It crashes with this error as soon as I open a Roblox game.1. First the fans spin up to max speed2. CrashOnce I update the...
  5. Windows 8.1 BSOD with IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when launching Roblox

Windows 8.1 BSOD with IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL when launching Roblox: I am using Windows 8.1 on my MacBook Pro 13" Early 2011 with the standard BootCamp Drivers. Even before updating the Intel HD Graphics 3000 drivers, It crashes with this error as soon as I open a Roblox game.1. First the fans spin up to max speed2. CrashOnce I update the...
  6. RobloxPlayerBeta.exe not letting Roblox launch. Can someone actually help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RobloxPlayerBeta.exe not letting Roblox launch. Can someone actually help?: I have been trying to download Roblox for 3 weeks and have tried so many things but in the end I keep having the same problem. When I try to launch Roblox, the loading screen comes up and then disappears shortly after. The game will not load. The Event viewer shows...
  7. RobloxPlayerBeta.exe not letting Roblox launch. Can someone actually help?

RobloxPlayerBeta.exe not letting Roblox launch. Can someone actually help?: I have been trying to download Roblox for 3 weeks and have tried so many things but in the end I keep having the same problem. When I try to launch Roblox, the loading screen comes up and then disappears shortly after. The game will not load. The Event viewer shows...
  8. Roblox won’t launch on surface pro x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox won’t launch on surface pro x: Hello, i’ve been trying to get roblox running on my laptop for a while now. and it seems that i can’t launch the app without it silently crashing. i can’t get roblox from microsoft store for some reason, it would not show up in the search results. i’ve tried downloading...
  9. Roblox won’t launch on surface pro x

Roblox won’t launch on surface pro x: Hello, i’ve been trying to get roblox running on my laptop for a while now. and it seems that i can’t launch the app without it silently crashing. i can’t get roblox from microsoft store for some reason, it would not show up in the search results. i’ve tried downloading...
  10. How to launch Roblox on my daughters PC account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to launch Roblox on my daughters PC account.: I have her as a member on my family safety. She is 9, I had her request roblox on the windows store app on her account. I received the email and approved it for her, but now she can't open it after I have approved it....