Windows 10: Roblox is forcing me to play Microsoft roblox version!

Discus and support Roblox is forcing me to play Microsoft roblox version! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I thing it was like 12.10.2023 and i was about to launch roblox but it was like choose whichapp do you want it to launch this trought? there was just a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jan Groskopf, Oct 20, 2023.

1. Roblox is forcing me to play Microsoft roblox version!

I thing it was like 12.10.2023 and i was about to launch roblox but it was like choose whichapp do you want it to launch this trought? there was just a Microsoft Version now i have to play roblox through Microsoft its kinda making me mad beacuse its annoying how the Microsoft version of roblox mobile app too is taking forever to load I would be happy for any suggestion how to fix this issue!

:)

Jan Groskopf, Oct 20, 2023
  2. andrewsmc Win User

ROBLOX anyone?

Saw this today and I was curious if anyone has played it yet? Seems like a knockoff minecraft. But actually looks good!

Their YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/roblox

Roblox is forcing me to play Microsoft roblox version! [​IMG]

andrewsmc, Oct 20, 2023
  3. Roblox links won't open with Microsoft Roblox

It seems like your system is still associating the Roblox player's app with the links instead of the Microsoft Roblox app. Here are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:

1- Reset the default app settings: Go to Windows Settings > Apps > Default apps > Reset to default. This will reset the default app settings for all file types and protocols, including Roblox links. After doing this, try opening the Roblox link again and see if it opens with the Microsoft Roblox app.

2- Set the default app for Roblox links: Go to Windows Settings > Apps > Default apps > Choose default apps by protocol. Look for "Roblox-player" in the list and click on it. Then select "Microsoft Roblox" as the default app for this protocol.

3- Uninstall both apps and reinstall Microsoft Roblox: Uninstall both the Roblox player's app and the Microsoft Roblox app. Then download and reinstall the Microsoft Roblox app from the Microsoft Store. After doing this, try opening the Roblox link again and see if it opens with the Microsoft Roblox app.

Hope this can help you solving the issue.

Mário Ferraz, Oct 20, 2023
  4. MGTro Win User

Roblox is forcing me to play Microsoft roblox version!

Roblox links won't open with Microsoft Roblox

The first step still doesn't work, after clicking on a roblox experience on browser I get this if I dont have Roblox Player installed.
    Roblox is forcing me to play Microsoft roblox version! cb951005-8b70-482f-a6e2-d831c49b51a2?upload=true.png
    I already tried the other 2 steps.

I came to the conclusion that it's probably a problem on Roblox's site for not allowing the MS app to open links from roblox because they made a different file type for each of them
    Roblox is forcing me to play Microsoft roblox version! 8b99af47-c81c-45b8-bb94-2b8940a5b973?upload=true.png

and you can only change the ROBLOX one to MS Roblox and Roblox Player, the ROBLOX-PLAYER one can only use the Roblox Player version.

MGTro, Oct 20, 2023
Thema:

Roblox is forcing me to play Microsoft roblox version!

1. Roblox is forcing me to play Microsoft roblox version! - Similar Threads - Roblox forcing play

2. so i cant run roblox or roblox player or roblox microsoft version but roblox studio somehow...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i cant run roblox or roblox player or roblox microsoft version but roblox studio somehow...: pls urgent asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-cant-run-roblox-or-roblox-player-or-roblox/6ce2c342-47d5-4226-847d-c6dd91bf7c01
  3. so i cant run roblox or roblox player or roblox microsoft version but roblox studio somehow...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    so i cant run roblox or roblox player or roblox microsoft version but roblox studio somehow...: pls urgent asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-cant-run-roblox-or-roblox-player-or-roblox/6ce2c342-47d5-4226-847d-c6dd91bf7c01
  4. Roblox is forcing me to play Microsoft roblox version!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox is forcing me to play Microsoft roblox version!: I thing it was like 12.10.2023 and i was about to launch roblox but it was like choose whichapp do you want it to launch this trought? there was just a Microsoft Version now i have to play roblox through Microsoft its kinda making me mad beacuse its annoying how the Microsoft...
  5. I cannot play the microsoft store version of roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot play the microsoft store version of roblox: Each time i open roblox a white page with a retry button appears I tried everything restarting the app, pressing restart, uninstalling and installing the app again and a lot more but it still doesn't work. what can i do?...
  6. I cannot play the microsoft store version of roblox

I cannot play the microsoft store version of roblox: Each time i open roblox a white page with a retry button appears I tried everything restarting the app, pressing restart, uninstalling and installing the app again and a lot more but it still doesn't work. what can i do?...
  7. Problem with microsoft store version of roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with microsoft store version of roblox: I have a problem where when i turn on roblox from the microsoft store version of roblox it says something went wrong click retry to try again retry doesent fix it and then i tried to repair roblox reset it and it still did nothing...
  8. Problem with microsoft store version of roblox

Problem with microsoft store version of roblox: I have a problem where when i turn on roblox from the microsoft store version of roblox it says something went wrong click retry to try again retry doesent fix it and then i tried to repair roblox reset it and it still did nothing...
  9. Roblox Microsoft Store Version Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Microsoft Store Version Bug: Hello, why when I launch the Microsoft Store version of Roblox as soon as I launch an Asernal or other type game, then when I make large movements the mouse moves in all directions like if I make a movement that the mouse goes to left well, then the mouse goes left, if I go...
  10. Roblox Microsoft version error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox Microsoft version error: Hello, my roblox isn't working properly. By that i mean it doesn't load sites. I mean i can click on the button games but nothing is loading. Same goes for every page in roblox. How to fix it? Normall version is working normally I tried uninstaling or reseting data....