Windows 10: Roblox games lagging badly.

Discus and support Roblox games lagging badly. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I try to play a game on Roblox it will just lag really badly. This is not a Wi-Fi issue or something like that it will just continue to lag... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by carmen rodriguez2, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Roblox games lagging badly.

Whenever I try to play a game on Roblox it will just lag really badly. This is not a Wi-Fi issue or something like that it will just continue to lag really bad, and I have tried almost everything like, reinstall Roblox, turn off and on my laptop, etc. This started to happen after my Roblox crashed completely. So, someone help please

:)

carmen rodriguez2, Jan 16, 2023
  2. RatEntity Win User

Lagging Roblox?

Roblox is really laggy all of a sudden? This has never happened before but Roblox has recently started being very choppy and slow. I've tried all the tutorials and even deleted most of my apps to try and free up storage, but nothing has helped. Me and my friends love to play the game and this is ruining that experience, as I couldn't play like I used to, but now it's gotten to the point that the lag is making me unable to play the game, without having to try and figure out where the lag is throwing me round.

Please Help!

RatEntity, Jan 16, 2023
  3. KevKD Win User
    Roblox is lagging out of control

I have tried every regular way to reduce lag on ROBLOX like

• Close unnecessary programs
    • Delete temporary files
    • Update your network driver
    • Use a wired connection
    • Change your DNS settings
    • Reduce the graphics quality
    • Delete textures

but none of it worked what do I do now I even wiped my whole PC and it didn't work.

KevKD, Jan 16, 2023
  4. Roblox games lagging badly.

Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jan 16, 2023
Thema:

Roblox games lagging badly.

1. Roblox games lagging badly. - Similar Threads - Roblox games lagging

2. Computer games lagging badly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer games lagging badly: My computer has been lagging badly for the past 3 weeks this lag problem started basically out of nowhere as it was fine before. I noticed when I play roblox my ping will fluctuate throughout the day from averaging 70-90ms of ping then suddenly spiking to 1000ms where the...
  3. Computer games lagging badly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer games lagging badly: My computer has been lagging badly for the past 3 weeks this lag problem started basically out of nowhere as it was fine before. I noticed when I play roblox my ping will fluctuate throughout the day from averaging 70-90ms of ping then suddenly spiking to 1000ms where the...
  4. Computer games lagging badly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Roblox games lagging badly.

Roblox games lagging badly.: Whenever I try to play a game on Roblox it will just lag really badly. This is not a Wi-Fi issue or something like that it will just continue to lag really bad, and I have tried almost everything like, reinstall Roblox, turn off and on my laptop, etc. This started to happen...
  6. Roblox games lagging badly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Roblox games lagging badly.: Whenever I try to play a game on Roblox it will just lag really badly. This is not a Wi-Fi issue or something like that it will just continue to lag really bad, and I have tried almost everything like, reinstall Roblox, turn off and on my laptop, etc. This started to happen...
  7. Game lags really bad randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game lags really bad randomly: when I play a game lets say I have 60 fps randomly it just goes down to 10 fps no matter what I do like boost the fps it always just goes down to 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-lags-really-bad-randomly/71463bfa-5c4b-4ebc-82ae-741a70925d53
  8. Game lags really bad randomly

Game lags really bad randomly: when I play a game lets say I have 60 fps randomly it just goes down to 10 fps no matter what I do like boost the fps it always just goes down to 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-lags-really-bad-randomly/71463bfa-5c4b-4ebc-82ae-741a70925d53
  9. Lagging Roblox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lagging Roblox?: Roblox is really laggy all of a sudden? This has never happened before but Roblox has recently started being very choppy and slow. I've tried all the tutorials and even deleted most of my apps to try and free up storage, but nothing has helped. Me and my friends love to play...
  10. Lagging Roblox?

Lagging Roblox?: Roblox is really laggy all of a sudden? This has never happened before but Roblox has recently started being very choppy and slow. I've tried all the tutorials and even deleted most of my apps to try and free up storage, but nothing has helped. Me and my friends love to play...