Windows 10: Roblox crashing w/out error message?

Discus and support Roblox crashing w/out error message? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Roblox crashes upon starting up a game via webpage. Same issue with the Roblox desktop app, however with this it's just when I open the app, not when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by crt128, Nov 5, 2023.

1. crt128 Win User

Roblox crashing w/out error message?

Roblox crashes upon starting up a game via webpage. Same issue with the Roblox desktop app, however with this it's just when I open the app, not when I start a game. My account works on other devices, so it's not account-side. All of the solutions I've tried are listed below. I feel like I've done everything feasible, and I'm at a dead end. No error message appears post-crash as shown in the video.What I've tried:Clearing the cache.Restarting my computer.Running Roblox as an administrator.Un-installing and re-installing Roblox.Ensured firewall/anti-malware services were not the cause.Video o

:)

crt128, Nov 5, 2023

2. BEX64 error in Roblox

The error report you provided indicates that Roblox crashed with a BEX64 error. BEX64 is a type of error code related to the Windows operating system, specifically indicating an issue with the application's execution.

Based on the information in the report, here are a few suggestions to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue:

Update Roblox: Make sure you are using the latest version of Roblox. Check for updates in the Roblox client and ensure you have the most recent version installed. Updating the game may fix any known issues or bugs.

Check system requirements: Verify that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for running Roblox. Ensure that your operating system, graphics card drivers, and other software are up to date.

Disable unnecessary background programs: Some background programs or processes may interfere with Roblox. Temporarily disable any antivirus, firewall, or other security software, as well as any unnecessary applications running in the background, and then try running Roblox again.

Clear Roblox cache: Roblox stores temporary data and cache files on your computer. Clearing this cache may help resolve any corrupted or conflicting files. You can do this by following these steps:

Press Windows Key + R to open the Run dialog box.

Type "%localappdata%\Roblox\logs" (without quotes) and press Enter.

Delete all the files in the opened folder.

Reinstall Roblox: If the issue persists, consider uninstalling Roblox and performing a clean reinstall. To do this, follow these steps:

Uninstall Roblox from your computer through the Control Panel or by using the uninstaller included with the game.

Restart your computer.

Download the latest version of Roblox from the official website and reinstall it.

Contact Roblox support: If none of the above solutions work, it may be beneficial to reach out to Roblox support for further assistance. They can provide specific troubleshooting steps or investigate the issue further.

Keep in mind that the provided error report does not provide extensive details about the cause of the crash, so these suggestions are general troubleshooting steps. It's always recommended to reach out to the game's official support channels for more targeted assistance.

Asyourwish, Nov 5, 2023
  3. Roblox keeps crashing

So I downloaded roblox on Microsoft Store and launched it. But when it said checking for updates, it crashed immediately. Other apps work fine, except roblox. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

huyhoang6875, Nov 5, 2023
  4. Roblox crashing w/out error message?

When ever playing Roblox, Game crashes/Freezes then the computer screen turns black and I can only manually turn it off.

Hi Notin. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for Roblox freezing and crashing in Windows 11:

https://www.techy.how/tutorials/roblox-crash-fr...

https://www.thecpuguide.com/gaming/roblox-not-w...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/roblox-keeps-cra...

(Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially avoid Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)

https://thegeekpage.com/roblox-crashes-errors/

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack, Nov 5, 2023
Thema:

Roblox crashing w/out error message?

1. Roblox crashing w/out error message? - Similar Threads - Roblox crashing error

2. Roblox crashing without error message after Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox crashing without error message after Windows 11 Update: Before updating and restarting my PC, roblox games would load and work as expected until I updated my PC. I tried:-updating my drivers and reverting to older drivers-I watched a bunch of youtube videos to try find a fix-unplugged my Logitech G920 steering wheel- restarted my...
  3. Roblox crashing without error message after Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox crashing without error message after Windows 11 Update: Before updating and restarting my PC, roblox games would load and work as expected until I updated my PC. I tried:-updating my drivers and reverting to older drivers-I watched a bunch of youtube videos to try find a fix-unplugged my Logitech G920 steering wheel- restarted my...
  4. The Roblox Robux Error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Roblox Robux Error Message: Hello! Yesterday I wanted to buy some Robux on Roblox, but then it gave me some error message. "We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out."I tried again many times, but it still gave me the same error message. Today, I tried buying Robux...
  5. The Roblox Robux Error Message

The Roblox Robux Error Message: Hello! Yesterday I wanted to buy some Robux on Roblox, but then it gave me some error message. "We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out."I tried again many times, but it still gave me the same error message. Today, I tried buying Robux...
  6. Roblox will not stop crashing no error message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox will not stop crashing no error message.: I have quite literally NO idea why it is crashing.I've tried:- Uninstalling and Reinstalling both Windows AND Roblox.- Clearing Cache- Removing useless files on my PC- And Setting in-game Graphics settings to the lowest- Removing Extensions from my browser- Updating DriversI...
  7. Roblox will not stop crashing no error message.

Roblox will not stop crashing no error message.: I have quite literally NO idea why it is crashing.I've tried:- Uninstalling and Reinstalling both Windows AND Roblox.- Clearing Cache- Removing useless files on my PC- And Setting in-game Graphics settings to the lowest- Removing Extensions from my browser- Updating DriversI...
  8. Roblox freezing/crashing my pc without error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox freezing/crashing my pc without error message: Hey thereI am writing to bring to your attention a concerning issue that I have been experiencing when opening Roblox.Recently Roblox freezes just after i open it, i tried reinstailling roblox ,refreshing and updating the graphics card,but it didnt work.And from freezing i...
  9. Roblox freezing/crashing my pc without error message

Roblox freezing/crashing my pc without error message: Hey thereI am writing to bring to your attention a concerning issue that I have been experiencing when opening Roblox.Recently Roblox freezes just after i open it, i tried reinstailling roblox ,refreshing and updating the graphics card,but it didnt work.And from freezing i...
  10. Roblox crashing w/out error message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox crashing w/out error message?: Roblox crashes upon starting up a game via webpage. Same issue with the Roblox desktop app, however with this it's just when I open the app, not when I start a game. My account works on other devices, so it's not account-side. All of the solutions I've tried are listed below....