Windows 10: Rioddas CD/DVD external player

Discus and support Rioddas CD/DVD external player in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to use the Rioddas CD/DVD external player on my dell Inspiron 15 R in Windows 10. Can't get my computer to recognize the player.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EileenMartin1, May 15, 2020.

1. Rioddas CD/DVD external player

I am trying to use the Rioddas CD/DVD external player on my dell Inspiron 15 R in Windows 10. Can't get my computer to recognize the player.

:)

EileenMartin1, May 15, 2020
  2. Tom. XP Win User

getting peripheral CD/DVD players to work with Windows 10 on a machine that doesn't have a DVD player in it

My question is how to get a Rioddas DVD/CD player to work with my machine that doesn't have a built in DVD player. I've tried most of the apps but nothing seems to work.

Tom. XP, May 15, 2020
  3. External CD/DVD Drive Problem

Hi,

I've just bought a Rioddas external cd/dvd drive - there were lots of reviews online assuring me that this product was compatible with Windows 10.

I connect the drive to my laptop (Acer Aspire) via the USB3.0 slot. It shows up in my computer under 'devices and drivers'. However, when I try to open anything on it, it says that there is nothing inserted in the drive. There is clearly some form of connection
    as the computer prompt causes the disk drive to pop open. I've scoured the internet for a solution and thus far have tried:

• Updating/uninstalling all drivers (disc drives, usb drives, etc.)
    • Multiple different DVDs/CDs
    • I've downloaded VLC player
    • Changing things through disk management.
    Any further thoughts on things I can try before giving up and returning the disk drive?

Thanks in advance.

sharrison5, May 15, 2020
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Rioddas CD/DVD external player

cd/dvd player

Hi Jack,

For better assistance, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Are you using an external CD/DVD drive?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • How did you know that your CD/DVD player was not installed? Did you receive an error message?

If you have manually uninstalled the driver, restart your computer. Once the computer restarts, the drivers will be automatically installed.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Arjay Dom, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Rioddas CD/DVD external player

1. Rioddas CD/DVD external player - Similar Threads - Rioddas DVD external

2. External DVD player disconnects when CD/DVD is inserted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External DVD player disconnects when CD/DVD is inserted: My external DVD player is detected on Windows 10 when plugged in, but when I insert a CD or DVD it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting with no reason. I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 with only one usb port. It actually worked the first time I used it, but now it doesn't if...
  3. External DVD player disconnects when CD/DVD is inserted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External DVD player disconnects when CD/DVD is inserted: My external DVD player is detected on Windows 10 when plugged in, but when I insert a CD or DVD it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting with no reason. I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 with only one usb port. It actually worked the first time I used it, but now it doesn't if...
  4. My Rioddas external cd/dvd burner drive isn't working

My Rioddas external cd/dvd burner drive isn't working: Hello, I just purchased a Rioddas external cd/dvd drive to burn a cd, it says it is a plug and play device, unfortunately when I plugged it into my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop, nothing displayed, and when I tried to burn a cd it displayed the message "No CD/DVD drive found", I...
  5. My Rioddas external cd/dvd burner drive isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Rioddas external cd/dvd burner drive isn't working: Hello, I just purchased a Rioddas external cd/dvd drive to burn a cd, it says it is a plug and play device, unfortunately when I plugged it into my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop, nothing displayed, and when I tried to burn a cd it displayed the message "No CD/DVD drive found", I...
  6. My Rioddas external cd/dvd burner drive isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My Rioddas CD/DVD external player doesn't play

My Rioddas CD/DVD external player doesn't play: My Rioddas CD/DVD external player doesn't play. It is getting power and conects okay, but it won't play. A former external drive I had for years worked reliably with no problems. I didn't change anything. Also, the only thing that happens is at start up it takes me to a...
  8. external drive cd/dvd player installation

external drive cd/dvd player installation: hi, please advise how to set up a new external drive cd/dvd player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-drive-cddvd-player-installation/74011b11-286d-4e2a-a09f-50887163dd15
  9. External DVD/CD player

External DVD/CD player: It will play CD's but not DVD's. How do I make it play DVD's? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-dvdcd-player/9ccb57e6-b782-4b1c-b3f2-0d74c0a00020
  10. Compatible external cd/dvd writer and player

Compatible external cd/dvd writer and player: Is there a compatible external cd/dvd writer/player that supports Windows 10? The only ones I see are supported up to Windows 8. 20991

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rioddas external cd drive driver download

2. download rioddas external dvd drive driver windows 10

3. rioddas dvd driver for windows 10

4. play external video player,
  5. why does my rioddas external CD/DVD drive not work with my Acer 10th ,
  6. where does external DVD player put the,
  7. rioddas windows 10 driver