Windows 10: right side speaker is not worrking

Discus and support right side speaker is not worrking in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i m connecting the speaker to my pone it works both speaker is working but when i connect it to my window 7 pc of blue feather 2gb ram and 32 bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by maa pc, May 12, 2024.

1. maa pc Win User

right side speaker is not worrking

when i m connecting the speaker to my pone it works both speaker is working but when i connect it to my window 7 pc of blue feather 2gb ram and 32 bit with cpu of frontech hunter its left speaker only works

:)

maa pc, May 12, 2024
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 12, 2024
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    Right Speaker not working after Update to Windows 10

Hi Enrique,

To assists you further, let me ask you:

• Did you try using different headphone?
    Please follow the steps given below:

• In the taskbar notification area next to the system time and date, right click the
      speaker icon and select Playback Devices.
    • In the Sound dialog that appears, on the
      playback
      tab, click the Speakers/Headphones playback device to select it and to enable the buttons below.
    • Right click on Speakers/Headphones to select
      Properties, in the Speakers/Headphones properties dialog that appears on the
      advanced tab, click Restore Defaults.
    • Click apply and ok.

If the above method still doesn’t work, I would suggest you to refer the link and follow the steps given by the Microsoft kb article.

Fix sound or audio problems in Windows - Microsoft Support

Also, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the software in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

• Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the software installation program.

• Right-click the on driver setup file, and then click
      Properties.

• In the Package Name Properties dialog box, click the
      Compatibility tab.

• Click to select the
      Run this program in compatibility mode
      for check box, click Windows 10 with which it is compatible with in the Run this program in compatibility mode for list, and then click
      OK.

• Double-click the executable file to start the installation program

I hope the information is helpful and if you need any other assistance on Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, May 12, 2024
  4. right side speaker is not worrking

Need Help With Bluetooth Speaker, Issue is with volume control

Hi Sierra,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Based on the description, the issue you are facing may be due to the Bluetooth speaker driver is outdated since it is new. Since the speaker is running in generic driver. Let’s try simple troubleshooting methods and check if it helps, follow the below
    methods information provided.

Method 1.

I suggest you to update the Bluetooth speaker device driver and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click on “Bluetooth” and expand it.

• Now right click on the speaker device and click on ‘’Update’’.
    If the issue still persist try the below method provided.

Method 2.

As you have mention this issue has occur after recent updates, I suggest you to check for the updates if any Bluetooth updates is pending.

Type “Updates” in the search bar and click on “Check for Updates” from the left pane.

Now click on “Check for Updates” button on the right pane, to receive a fresh list of updates and then install all the updates listed there.

For any issues while installing Windows Updates, you may also refer to this link:

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262

If the above method did not fix the issue try the below method.

Method 3.

I would recommend you to download the latest Bluetooth device driver form the Bluetooth manufacturer website and uninstall – reinstall the same in compatibility mode.

Step 1.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Bluetooth speaker driver.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click on “Bluetooth” and expand it.

• Now right click on the speaker device and uninstall the Bluetooth speaker driver.
    Step 2.

Follow the below steps to re-install the speaker driver.

Note: Make sure you download the updated Bluetooth speaker driver.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 12, 2024
Thema:

right side speaker is not worrking

1. right side speaker is not worrking - Similar Threads - right side speaker

2. right side speaker is not worrking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right side speaker is not worrking: when i m connecting the speaker to my pone it works both speaker is working but when i connect it to my window 7 pc of blue feather 2gb ram and 32 bit with cpu of frontech hunter its left speaker only works...
  3. Right speaker not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right speaker not working: Right speaker not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-speaker-not-working/ed5453a6-d8ec-4f2f-9d21-400634c01151
  4. Right side of taskbar is not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right side of taskbar is not showing: Hey Right side of my taskbar Which have date time , notification, Internet connection sign is not showing . Anyone know how to fix it . Adding a picture for more help . Look at right bottom corner.its blank.elp....
  5. Right side of taskbar is not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right side of taskbar is not showing: Hey Right side of my taskbar Which have date time , notification, Internet connection sign is not showing . Anyone know how to fix it . Adding a picture for more help . Look at right bottom corner.its blank.elp....
  6. Right side of Taskbar is cluttered

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right side of Taskbar is cluttered: I have a Lenovo Ideapad S145 -15API AMD Rayzen 5, 3500 U, AMD Radeon Vega 8, 8 GB RAM - Windows 10 Education Ver. 2004, Build 19041.1052. From a few days, right taskbar of my system is being messed with the icons on the left taskbar. Please see the following imageYou can see...
  7. Show windows side by side not working right

Show windows side by side not working right: When I try to use the "Show windows side by side" option, more often than not, the windows will not tile correctly. Windows seems to think there are some invisible applications/programs running. see image. The only ways I have found to remedy this are: Reboot Sign out...
  8. Static Right Speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Static Right Speaker: I recently got a new laptop. I was able to fix previous headphone audio issues. But the right speaker is very static. It is impossible to enjoy listening to anything by speaker....
  9. Right side of screen

Right side of screen: So when i load My games from windows 10 . Then i click the right side of the screen it brings me back to windows. It also not just one game its all of them. Ive been trying to work out if theres some boarder system that i need to turn off. Can anyone help me workout where I’m...
  10. not printin right side

not printin right side: Dear All My OS windows 10 Prof Printer is using Epson LQ310 driver is original for lq310 custom form is created width is 8.27 in and hight is 3.66 in but while printing only on right side two no digit missing not printing for example 2019 only xx19 this 19 is missing...