Windows 10: Right-click on Window 10 stopped working

Discus and support Right-click on Window 10 stopped working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an issues on Windows 10 Laptop where when I right click my mouse, I get the circle, and then the laptop aborts and restarts. It seems to happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Karen Peters2, Jun 1, 2024.

1. Right-click on Window 10 stopped working

I have an issues on Windows 10 Laptop where when I right click my mouse, I get the circle, and then the laptop aborts and restarts. It seems to happen when I right-click on a file/icon. If I am in word or web browser, no problem - right-click works fine.I found that someone else had a similar issue and was asked to give details on the problem. Here is what my problem report is. Can someone please help?SourceWindows ExplorerSummaryStopped responding and was closedDate‎2024-‎06-‎01 20:15StatusReport sentDescriptionA problem caused this pr

:)

Karen Peters2, Jun 1, 2024
Thema:

Right-click on Window 10 stopped working

1. Right-click on Window 10 stopped working - Similar Threads - Right click Window

2. Right-click on Window 10 stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click on Window 10 stopped working: I have an issues on Windows 10 Laptop where when I right click my mouse, I get the circle, and then the laptop aborts and restarts. It seems to happen when I right-click on a file/icon. If I am in word or web browser, no problem - right-click works fine.I found that someone...
  3. Right-click on Window 10 stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right-click on Window 10 stopped working: I have an issues on Windows 10 Laptop where when I right click my mouse, I get the circle, and then the laptop aborts and restarts. It seems to happen when I right-click on a file/icon. If I am in word or web browser, no problem - right-click works fine.I found that someone...
  4. Left & Right Click Stops Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left & Right Click Stops Working: I am having issues with my mouse Logitech MX Master 3Left & Right click stops working on certain icons and so does double click, some areas of Windows 11 are ok and some are not.To fix this I need to ctrl/alt/delete then cancel and everything comes right until it happens...
  5. Left & Right Click Stops Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left & Right Click Stops Working: I am having issues with my mouse Logitech MX Master 3Left & Right click stops working on certain icons and so does double click, some areas of Windows 11 are ok and some are not.To fix this I need to ctrl/alt/delete then cancel and everything comes right until it happens...
  6. Windows 10 Start Icon Right-Click stops working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Icon Right-Click stops working: After installing the Feature Update to Windows 10 version 20H2 on Sunday December 13th, mouse right-click on the Start-menu Icon for the Context-menu no longer works. It's mute. The mouse left-click works as before. And now also, hovering on the Start-menu Icon renders it...
  7. right click stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    right click stopped working: After updating to the new Windows Update, my touchpad's right click stopped working. The left click is also not very responsive. I have restarted my computer several times, tried to troubleshoot Windows Update and the HID-compliant mouse. Also, after updating, the...
  8. Right Clicking Stopped Working?

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Clicking Stopped Working?: For some reason, right clicking stopped working on my Windows 10 computer. Any idea why and how to fix that? 115321
  9. Right Clicking Stopped Working?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Right Clicking Stopped Working?: For some reason, right clicking stopped working on my Windows 10 computer. Any idea why and how to fix that? 115321
  10. Right-click has stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-click has stopped working: I recently had to open Disk Management and tried to do this using right-click on the Windows symbol and selecting that option. Nothing happened. I found another way to do it, but have now noticed that other right-click issues are happening, eg I recently tried to run...