Windows 10: Right-click Context menu in Windows 11

Discus and support Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Device details.Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vijayrchandran, Apr 22, 2023.

1. Right-click Context menu in Windows 11

Device details.Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch Pen supportEdition Windows 11 Home Single LanguageVersion 22H2Installed on ‎01-‎11-‎2022OS build 22621.1555Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22640.1000.0This is a bit hard to explain.I use 2 users on my system. One for work & one personal.Never found anything different in how these multiple users worked till a couple of days back.When I right in a folder or right to open a file, I get two differen

:)

vijayrchandran, Apr 22, 2023

2. Context Menu keeps Resizing (Windows 11)

Hi Priyansu. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, specializing in Installation, Performance, Troubleshooting and Activation, here to help you.

There is a new design for Context Menu in Windows 11 which you can adjust following steps here:

https://www.pcgamer.com/windows-11-context-menu...

https://nerdschalk.com/how-to-fix-windows-11-ri...

Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Apr 22, 2023
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. Right-click Context menu in Windows 11

Windows 11 context Menu Desktop right Click

Hi, the link that you have sent to me will restore the context menu of win10.

even if i follow the steps(HOW TO ADD AND CUSTOMIZE THE RIGHT-CLICK MENU) without executing the step of restoring win10 context menu, the notePad will be displayed in the group Show more options.

In my case i want to keep the context menu of win11, just i want to add items to the menu not in the group Show more options.

thanks!

Anonyme_160, Apr 22, 2023
Thema:

Right-click Context menu in Windows 11

1. Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Right click Context

2. Right-click Context menu in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click Context menu in Windows 11: Device details.Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch Pen supportEdition Windows 11 Home Single LanguageVersion 22H2Installed on ‎01-‎11-‎2022OS build...
  3. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  4. Right Click context menu

Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  5. Windows 11 context Menu right Click

Windows 11 context Menu right Click: Hi,How can i get an item from the section of show more option and relocate it after the Refresh Item?is it possible to do it in Win11, without restoring the old Win10 context Menu?thanks!...
  6. windows 11 right click context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 right click context menu: Using Windows 11, is it possible to change the right-click context menu to the way this worked in Windows 10?Preferably without editing the registry, as it seems too complicted.Thank you...
  7. windows 11 right click context menu

windows 11 right click context menu: Using Windows 11, is it possible to change the right-click context menu to the way this worked in Windows 10?Preferably without editing the registry, as it seems too complicted.Thank you...
  8. Right Click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right Click Context Menu: Is there a way to edit it? Mine has things I don't need. Also, is there a way to add things too? And if can't edit. just rearrange the order of the actions. Win10 Pro submitted by /u/Frankie_Hollywood [link] [comments]...
  9. Right Click Context menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Context menu.: How can I change the size of the right click context menu? And can somebody tell me why the context menu changes its size automatically. Right now its showing like thispicture attached, earlier the width was less. [IMG]...
  10. Right-click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-click Context Menu: I click on ads on some websites and gadgets to give revenue to the service provider. Generally, I want to right-click, then click on 'Open Link in New Tab'. More and more, right-clicking is acting like left-clicking and taking me to the ad site in the current tab or doing...