Windows 10: RICK CLICK NOT WORKING ON MY LAPTOP

Discus and support RICK CLICK NOT WORKING ON MY LAPTOP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; RICGHT CLICK NOT WORKING ,DONE EVERYTHINGUNINSTALLED REINSTALLED... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pamela clark1, Apr 14, 2023.

1. RICK CLICK NOT WORKING ON MY LAPTOP

RICGHT CLICK NOT WORKING ,DONE EVERYTHINGUNINSTALLED REINSTALLED

:)

pamela clark1, Apr 14, 2023

2. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Apr 14, 2023
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 14, 2023
  4. silkstone Win User

RICK CLICK NOT WORKING ON MY LAPTOP

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Apr 14, 2023
Thema:

RICK CLICK NOT WORKING ON MY LAPTOP

1. RICK CLICK NOT WORKING ON MY LAPTOP - Similar Threads - RICK CLICK WORKING

2. Why does the background of my desktop completely freeze after rick-clicking on certain...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the background of my desktop completely freeze after rick-clicking on certain...: When I'm on my regular desktop screen with all the apps and stuff that are on there, sometimes I might want to rename an application/folder, and to do that I need to right-click on it. In my particular case, I wanted to view/edit the properties of a game I had installed. Upon...
  3. Why does the background of my desktop completely freeze after rick-clicking on certain...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the background of my desktop completely freeze after rick-clicking on certain...: When I'm on my regular desktop screen with all the apps and stuff that are on there, sometimes I might want to rename an application/folder, and to do that I need to right-click on it. In my particular case, I wanted to view/edit the properties of a game I had installed. Upon...
  4. Rick click on start menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rick click on start menu.: When I right click on the start button, I get the list, but most of the options will not run. Setting opens a blank screen, file manage brings up a remote procedure call fail. Any suggestions on what going on? Task and Event Manager work, System does not, Search. Sign out and...
  5. Rick click on start menu.

Rick click on start menu.: When I right click on the start button, I get the list, but most of the options will not run. Setting opens a blank screen, file manage brings up a remote procedure call fail. Any suggestions on what going on? Task and Event Manager work, System does not, Search. Sign out and...
  6. RICK CLICK NOT WORKING ON MY LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RICK CLICK NOT WORKING ON MY LAPTOP: RICGHT CLICK NOT WORKING ,DONE EVERYTHINGUNINSTALLED REINSTALLED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rick-click-not-working-on-my-laptop/e90a6692-f93a-4ee3-b12d-1ae442a94cef
  7. RICK CLICK NOT WORKING ON MY LAPTOP

RICK CLICK NOT WORKING ON MY LAPTOP: RICGHT CLICK NOT WORKING ,DONE EVERYTHINGUNINSTALLED REINSTALLED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rick-click-not-working-on-my-laptop/e90a6692-f93a-4ee3-b12d-1ae442a94cef
  8. Missing New Document and New Folder from Rick Click Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing New Document and New Folder from Rick Click Menu: Hi Running Window 10 - Office 365 Have lost the ability to Create a New Folder from right click and also from left hand top shortcut and have just noticed also the loss of New Document Icon in the menu. Windows 10 Version 2004 19041.746 Appreciate assistance getting...
  9. laptop keeps on right clicking + left click works as right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop keeps on right clicking + left click works as right click: hey... i've been really frustrated for the past few days. my laptop has been right clicking on it's own since a few days ago and i also noticed that the left click works the same as the right click. it just keeps on showing the menu thing even though i don't press anything. i...
  10. Laptop click does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop click does not work: When I press down on my mousepad to click, it doesn't work. Sometimes I try to press down to click and it only rarely works. Now, I have to tap on the pad without pressing down anymore and it works just fine. Is the problem a system problem or mechanical?...