Windows 10: Returning product without email account.

Discus and support Returning product without email account. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to return a Microsoft product without having access to the email address I bought it with.So I thought I got hacked so reset my phone, lost all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nickgirling256, May 1, 2024.

1. Returning product without email account.

I want to return a Microsoft product without having access to the email address I bought it with.So I thought I got hacked so reset my phone, lost all my passwords dol!. Now unable to get back into Microsoft account, filled out form and someone had previously hacked me and changed the secret question, and didn’t know enough of the rest of the details to log in. Additionally I have changed my number recently so haven’t got a two step verification method.I’ve tried going to Microsoft website with no success on returns section. Need to log in. Have phoned as well but just get fed back to webs

:)

Nickgirling256, May 1, 2024
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, May 1, 2024
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, May 1, 2024
  4. Returning product without email account.

email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, May 1, 2024
Thema:

Returning product without email account.

1. Returning product without email account. - Similar Threads - Returning product without

2. how to reset email without logging into account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reset email without logging into account?: I do not have access to the email used to create my Microsoft account so in turn I cannot reset my password because the email will get sent to an address that I no longer have access to. I also cannot change my email that the account is linked to because I would have to be...
  3. how to reset email without logging into account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to reset email without logging into account?: I do not have access to the email used to create my Microsoft account so in turn I cannot reset my password because the email will get sent to an address that I no longer have access to. I also cannot change my email that the account is linked to because I would have to be...
  4. Returning product without email account.

Returning product without email account.: I want to return a Microsoft product without having access to the email address I bought it with.So I thought I got hacked so reset my phone, lost all my passwords dol!. Now unable to get back into Microsoft account, filled out form and someone had previously hacked me and...
  5. change account details and products from old email and details to new email account etc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    change account details and products from old email and details to new email account etc: what to close this accountemail etc and transfer everything to my new email. do just change my details email/phone number etc on my Microsoft account and do my product get changed to new email etc??...
  6. change account details and products from old email and details to new email account etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change account details and products from old email and details to new email account etc: what to close this accountemail etc and transfer everything to my new email. do just change my details email/phone number etc on my Microsoft account and do my product get changed to new email etc??...
  7. change account details and products from old email and details to new email account etc

8. How to return a product without "request a return" option?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to return a product without "request a return" option?: Hi, I purchased the wrong product and wish to return it but do not have the option to request a return in my order history. Is it possible for me to return it?Thanks....
  9. clickable reminder and return email

in Microsoft Office and 365
    clickable reminder and return email: Hi All I like to create a scheduled reminder email to the tenant which includes a job the tenant needs to do on the rental property. This reminder should include a clickable confirmation so the tenant automatically emails back that he/she has done the job. Has anyone an idea...
  10. Product key without Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product key without Microsoft account?: I read that the Windows 10 product key from the free upgrade is automatically linked to your Microsoft account. Since I do not want to use a Microsoft account to sign into Windows, will this be a problem when I reinstall in the future? 12109