Windows 10: "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store"....and nothing happens when trying to...

Discus and support "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store"....and nothing happens when trying to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It's been not working for days. Talk about making Microsoft look totally inept. Any solutions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bob Is Interested, May 8, 2024.

1. "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store"....and nothing happens when trying to...

It's been not working for days. Talk about making Microsoft look totally inept. Any solutions?

:)

Bob Is Interested, May 8, 2024

2. All Install apps stuck on "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store..."

I am unable to install any apps from the Microsoft Store. I can successfully download installers but they all open up and will not get past the following message:

"Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store..."

I have tried multiple apps and this happens with ALL of them.

I have also opened the appropriate ports on my router to allow communication with the store.

Preston Hannah, May 8, 2024
  3. Microsoft account purchase information.

Hi Robert,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you don't see any information with all of your Microsoft games. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Sign out your account from the Windows Store. Here is how:

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Microsoft account that you are currently signed in to the Store with.
    • Click/tap on the Microsoft account again.
    • Click/tap on the Sign out link.

Step 2: Reset Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Step 3: Sign in your account to the Windows Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Sign in.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, May 8, 2024
  4. Sasqui Win User

"Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store"....and nothing happens when trying to...

Scientists Stored These Images in DNA—Then Flawlessly Retrieved Them

Imagine your new hard-drive:

"Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store"....and nothing happens when trying to... [​IMG]

Scientists Stored These Images in DNA—Then Flawlessly Retrieved Them

Sasqui, May 8, 2024
Thema:

"Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store"....and nothing happens when trying to...

1. "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store"....and nothing happens when trying to... - Similar Threads - Retrieving information Microsoft

2. "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store"....and nothing happens when trying to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store"....and nothing happens when trying to...: It's been not working for days. Talk about making Microsoft look totally inept. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieving-information-from-the-microsoft-storeand/085c4f94-3fa7-4539-b0a4-92e6c41dfbe4
  3. "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store"....and nothing happens when trying to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store"....and nothing happens when trying to...: It's been not working for days. Talk about making Microsoft look totally inept. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieving-information-from-the-microsoft-storeand/085c4f94-3fa7-4539-b0a4-92e6c41dfbe4
  4. When I try to dowload Bluemail it gets stuck on Retrieving information from the Micosoft Store

When I try to dowload Bluemail it gets stuck on Retrieving information from the Micosoft Store: So, let me open with I totally HATE the new Outlook. I keep a lot of emails and the new outlook just cannot handle it. If have more than a few dozen saved emails, it just won't scroll with any speed. 5 min just to get from August 2023 to October 2023. The New Outlook is...
  5. When I try to dowload Bluemail it gets stuck on Retrieving information from the Micosoft Store

When I try to dowload Bluemail it gets stuck on Retrieving information from the Micosoft Store: So, let me open with I totally HATE the new Outlook. I keep a lot of emails and the new outlook just cannot handle it. If have more than a few dozen saved emails, it just won't scroll with any speed. 5 min just to get from August 2023 to October 2023. The New Outlook is...
  6. When I open Microsoft store nothing happens

When I open Microsoft store nothing happens: When I open Microsoft store nothing happens It has been like that for about a few months and I still cannot fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-microsoft-store-nothing-happens/d62471ab-c4db-4f28-ac0f-84d2c5da08d3
  7. When I open Microsoft store nothing happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open Microsoft store nothing happens: When I open Microsoft store nothing happens It has been like that for about a few months and I still cannot fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-microsoft-store-nothing-happens/d62471ab-c4db-4f28-ac0f-84d2c5da08d3
  8. When I open Microsoft store nothing happens

9. Microsoft Store - Trying to install game nothing happens.

Microsoft Store - Trying to install game nothing happens.: I'm trying to download a game and microsoft store. I press the install button and nothing happens. There is no error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-trying-to-install-game-nothing/739a6a70-fe28-4c14-83e6-2be494ac0612
  10. Trying to install itunes from Microsoft store but nothing happens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install itunes from Microsoft store but nothing happens: I am trying to install itunes from MIcrosoft store on my pc running Windows 10 but after selecting my PC and clicking install nothing happens. Please help....