Windows 10: restore cmd.exe reinstall Cmd

Discus and support restore cmd.exe reinstall Cmd in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I think my cmd has been deleted from the system. My computer was not mine. Now that I saw it, I realized that cmd is not on the computer. I even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by younes ebrahimi, Dec 5, 2023.

1. restore cmd.exe reinstall Cmd

Hello, I think my cmd has been deleted from the system. My computer was not mine. Now that I saw it, I realized that cmd is not on the computer. I even checked this problem from the system32 folder but unfortunately there was no cmd. Please guide me how to recover cmd.

:)

younes ebrahimi, Dec 5, 2023

2. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Can't open .exe files anymore and can't open cmd or regedit

Hi,

I would highly suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in this article step by step:

CMD not working
    . Please reply if the issue still persists after this restore cmd.exe reinstall Cmd :).

Melik TechBuddy, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Larry_312 Win User

restore cmd.exe reinstall Cmd

Unable to open regedit, cmd or any .exe files

Hi, I am encountering a problem that the default app of .exe files has been changed.

While I did some research that many of the solutions suggest that I can reset it via cmd or regedit. However, my oc doesn't let me open any of those.

Everytime I choose to open regedit or cmd. Both of them has the "open with" box popped up, which is the same as other applications.

What is happening to my pc? Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot.

Larry_312, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

restore cmd.exe reinstall Cmd

1. restore cmd.exe reinstall Cmd - Similar Threads - restore cmd exe

2. restore cmd.exe reinstall Cmd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    restore cmd.exe reinstall Cmd: Hello, I think my cmd has been deleted from the system. My computer was not mine. Now that I saw it, I realized that cmd is not on the computer. I even checked this problem from the system32 folder but unfortunately there was no cmd. Please guide me how to recover cmd....
  3. restore cmd.exe reinstall Cmd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    restore cmd.exe reinstall Cmd: Hello, I think my cmd has been deleted from the system. My computer was not mine. Now that I saw it, I realized that cmd is not on the computer. I even checked this problem from the system32 folder but unfortunately there was no cmd. Please guide me how to recover cmd....
  4. cannot run an exe file in CMD administrator

cannot run an exe file in CMD administrator: From exe file property ===> check: Run this program as an administrator open cmd: run as adminitrator type cd ==> enter C:\Users\MYNAME\Downloads\Programs\Apps\Viber Setup ==> Enter ===> 'C:\Users\MYNAME' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable...
  5. cannot run an exe file in CMD asministrator

cannot run an exe file in CMD asministrator: From exe file property ===> check: Run this program as an administrator open cmd: run as adminitrator type cd ==> enter C:\Users\MYNAME\Downloads\Programs\Apps\Viber Setup ==> Enter ===> 'C:\Users\MYNAME' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable...
  6. Select C:\winddows\SysWow64\cmd. exe

in Windows 10 Support
    Select C:\winddows\SysWow64\cmd. exe: when trying to open "Uninstall or change a program", " System properties" from This PC or trying from right click on desktop to open Personalization or Display setting, a cmd open and close right after and nothing happens, but if click on that cmd right before it close, it...
  7. X:\windows\system32\cmd. Exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    X:\windows\system32\cmd. Exe: Bonjour j'ai un problème avec mon pc (un lenovo yoga 300). À la fin d'une mise à jour, j'ai dû redémarrer mon pc et après le redémarrage je tombe sur une page qui me demande de choisir en l'option *Dépannage ou *Éteindre le pc. [IMG] J'ai donc essayé l'option dépannage:...
  8. Cannot run .exe files, cmd (admin)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot run .exe files, cmd (admin): Hi! I tried to install a program to recover some lost pictures from an android phone. Later on some error popped up basically saying I couldn’t install the program. I’ve since then deleted the installer exe file. For some reason nothing was working so i force shutdown my...
  9. CMD Prompt & System Restore

in Windows 10 Customization
    CMD Prompt & System Restore: Hello, Does anyone know if performing a system restore will revert the property settings for CMD prompt. For an example If i make CMD prompt run as an admin every time I open it, would I have to tick the "Run as Administrator" box again after I do a system restore? When...
  10. Disallowrun and locked exe, cmd, regedit

in Windows 10 Support
    Disallowrun and locked exe, cmd, regedit: I did a very stupid thing. I tried to make windows block one application by creating registry in Policies/Explorer named RestrictRun. I did it and then I also created DisallowRun. In KEy Restrict run I added one application, but i couldnt create key for DisallowRun and...