Windows 10: Reset windows C drive.

Discus and support Reset windows C drive. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As my windows C drive storage is too limited, I want to reset my C driveerase everything and freshly reinstall windows in C drive itself but without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NikhilKolhapuri, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Reset windows C drive.

As my windows C drive storage is too limited, I want to reset my C driveerase everything and freshly reinstall windows in C drive itself but without touching other drives.Can this be done by using reset my pc tool in windows 10 settings or should I make a bootable USB??I'm thinking to go with reset my pc toolchoosing the option remove everything I want to remove all the files that didn't come with my computer in C drive, choosing this will it remove all the files that didn't come with the computer in C drive or I just reinstall windows again?? So that I would be having some enough spac

:)

NikhilKolhapuri, Jul 16, 2021
  2. little cat, Jul 16, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 16, 2021
  4. Reset windows C drive.

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

Reset windows C drive.

1. Reset windows C drive. - Similar Threads - Reset drive

2. hi, trying to delete my hard drive on a lenova laptop\win 10,get to reset screen,gets to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi, trying to delete my hard drive on a lenova laptop\win 10,get to reset screen,gets to...: trying to to delete my hard drive on a lenova laptop\win 10,get to reset screen,gets to 60% and then says no changes made,tried a few times.HELP please...
  3. hi, trying to delete my hard drive on a lenova laptop\win 10,get to reset screen,gets to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi, trying to delete my hard drive on a lenova laptop\win 10,get to reset screen,gets to...: trying to to delete my hard drive on a lenova laptop\win 10,get to reset screen,gets to 60% and then says no changes made,tried a few times.HELP please...
  4. hi, trying to delete my hard drive on a lenova laptop\win 10,get to reset screen,gets to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. bit locker has locked my E drive automatically after resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bit locker has locked my E drive automatically after resetting my pc: hii a while back i was running windows 11 the dev edition but my pc was having a lot of bugs so i decided to reset my pc using the reset pc option on windows , i choose the clean installation and when it was all setup bit locker had locked all of the drives i tried turning it...
  6. bit locker has locked my E drive automatically after resetting my pc

bit locker has locked my E drive automatically after resetting my pc: hii a while back i was running windows 11 the dev edition but my pc was having a lot of bugs so i decided to reset my pc using the reset pc option on windows , i choose the clean installation and when it was all setup bit locker had locked all of the drives i tried turning it...
  7. Does factory resetting affects the D: Drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does factory resetting affects the D: Drive?: I'm bringing my laptop to repair the monitor at ASUS and they usually factory reset their customer's laptop with a warning beforehand. I didn't backup my laptop yet! What do I do for them to not factory reset it?...
  8. Does factory resetting affects the D: Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does factory resetting affects the D: Drive?: I'm bringing my laptop to repair the monitor at ASUS and they usually factory reset their customer's laptop with a warning beforehand. I didn't backup my laptop yet! What do I do for them to not factory reset it?...
  9. Does factory resetting affects the D: Drive?

10. What's the difference between factory reset with clean all drive, fully clean and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the difference between factory reset with clean all drive, fully clean and the...: My PC has viruses and I'm wondering if it's necessary to factory reset with clean all drive and fully clean all drive choosed or I just need to choose clean drive where window is installed and only remove all files?...