Windows 10: Repeated BSOD

Discus and support Repeated BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I ran SFC scan, windows defender full scan, and memory diagnostic tool and no errors were found.Please assist.Dump below - Microsoft R Windows Debugger... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by A V9, Apr 18, 2024.

1. A V9 Win User

Repeated BSOD

I ran SFC scan, windows defender full scan, and memory diagnostic tool and no errors were found.Please assist.Dump below - Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.3233 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\041724-10203-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv* Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 16 procs Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Machine Name: Kernel base = 0xfffff801`1d800000 PsLoadedModuleLis

:)

2. justjjc Win User

Repeating BSOD in window 11

Hello, Microsoft support.

My laptop is currently keep on repeating BSOD (Blue Screen of Death). I tried to go on the repair mode but it didn’t let me. I tried on doing what I can do and none of them works and it’s keeps resetting and showing BSOD. The laptop that I’m using is Dell Inspiron 14 2 in 1. If possible, please send instructions step by step what I can do. Thank you.

justjjc, Apr 18, 2024
  3. Keyboard repeat delay and repeat speed

Hi Joseph,

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the keyboard driver. Follow the steps to uninstall & reinstall the keyboard driver from device manager.

• Press Windows key + X from the
      Keyboard
      and click on Device Manager.

• In Device Manager, double click on the
      Keyboard.

• It will show you the device driver name, select that device and then right click on it.

• Click on Uninstall button.

• Restart the computer, the drivers will get automatically installed on your Windows 10.

• Repeat the same for Mice and other pointing devices.

Hope it helps.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Apr 18, 2024
  4. Repeated BSOD

Repeated crashes and BSOD on ASUS TUF A15

Hello everyone.

At first time, I thought that the cause of the BSOD problem was the drivers. But after I reinstalled the drivers the BSOD message keeps coming back within days. So, after a couple of months without BSOD, i probably have a solution for you but it will cost your CPU power

And here are the following steps to manage the BSOD :

1. Right-click on the Battery logo on the taskbar
    2. Choose the power options menu
    3. Change the plan settings you are using
    4. Click on advanced power settings
    5. Look for processor power management tree
    6. Set the Minimum processor state at 99%
    7. Set the Maximum processor state at 99%
    Hope this might help you

disinibale, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

Repeated BSOD

1. Repeated BSOD - Similar Threads - Repeated BSOD

2. BSOD Keep Repeating and Failed to Recover during Window's Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Keep Repeating and Failed to Recover during Window's Sleep: Dear All,I have issues due to BSOD keep showing up for using computer less than an hour.Furthermore, during sleep stage of my computer, when I tried to wake up the pc's it was failed and automatically restart.Please find minidump file below for my issues.Dump File FolderHope...
  3. BSOD Keep Repeating and Failed to Recover during Window's Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Keep Repeating and Failed to Recover during Window's Sleep: Dear All,I have issues due to BSOD keep showing up for using computer less than an hour.Furthermore, during sleep stage of my computer, when I tried to wake up the pc's it was failed and automatically restart.Please find minidump file below for my issues.Dump File FolderHope...
  4. BSOD repeatedly happened.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD repeatedly happened.: So i have a problem with driver that cause BSOD and my laptop temperatures, and i decided just to repair the heat problem, but when i ask to the person who repair it why BSOD is just keep happen he told me that it was the Hardisk fault,but if it just the hardisk can i change...
  5. BSOD repeatedly happened.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD repeatedly happened.: So i have a problem with driver that cause BSOD and my laptop temperatures, and i decided just to repair the heat problem, but when i ask to the person who repair it why BSOD is just keep happen he told me that it was the Hardisk fault,but if it just the hardisk can i change...
  6. BSOD repeatedly happened.

7. BSOD repeatedly happened.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Repeatedly getting BSOD dpc watchdog violation after clean installing windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeatedly getting BSOD dpc watchdog violation after clean installing windows 11: During upgrading from Windows 10 to 11 I proceeded to go for a clean install and after that whenever I restart I am getting dpc watchdog violation. I ran sfc, dism, chkdsk and even installed windows repair version from settings but the problem still persists. My system is...
  9. Repeatedly getting BSOD dpc watchdog violation after clean installing windows 11

Repeatedly getting BSOD dpc watchdog violation after clean installing windows 11: During upgrading from Windows 10 to 11 I proceeded to go for a clean install and after that whenever I restart I am getting dpc watchdog violation. I ran sfc, dism, chkdsk and even installed windows repair version from settings but the problem still persists. My system is...
  10. How to resolve Repeated BSOD Errors: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, and...

How to resolve Repeated BSOD Errors: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, and...: Hello,I’ve been experiencing repeated Blue Screen of Death BSOD errors on my Windows 11 Laptop with the following error codes and more:MEMORY_MANAGEMENTPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREASYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONHere are some details about my system and the steps I've already...