Windows 10: Repeated BlueScreens upon opening a game application.

Discus and support Repeated BlueScreens upon opening a game application. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I open and play a game for a while it always ends up with a bluescreen. The bluescreens are random, abrupt and last for different amounts of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ciprian Zahariea, Jul 18, 2024.

1. Repeated BlueScreens upon opening a game application.

Whenever I open and play a game for a while it always ends up with a bluescreen. The bluescreens are random, abrupt and last for different amounts of time.From all the Bluescreens I got, I have the following codes: "DPC Watchdog Violation", "Unexpected Store Exception", "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" and after many attempts at fixing this problem by looking it up on the internet I still got no idea what to do...

:)

Ciprian Zahariea, Jul 18, 2024
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Bluescreen mainly when playing games

Hi Tobias,

We're unable to view and download the dump files. When video games cause bluescreens, then we have to check the game's minimum and recommended system requirements. To help us further, we'd like to know the following information:

• What are the names of the games causing bluescreens?
    • Could you tell what antivirus program you are using?
    • Are you using a client to launch games or they are standalone?
    • Were there any changes, recent updates, and newly installed applications on your device that may have triggered this?
    • To avoid repetition, can you provide us with all the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?
    • Have you tried playing and using Teamspeak one at a time?

In the meantime, we recommend following the solution on this link to troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    We look forward to your reply.

Erika Aro, Jul 18, 2024
  3. i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jul 18, 2024
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Repeated BlueScreens upon opening a game application.

How to always allow administrator permissions for a specific application

Hi Lyon,

Windows 10 gives users the ability to customize how they run applications. We suggest that you follow the steps below on how to grant administrator permission to a specific application:

• Click the Windows icon on your Windows 10 screen that will open the list of applications. Right click on the specific application that you wish to have an admin permission, click the
      More and click Open file location.
    • A new window will open to the location of the program. Right-click on the program and click
      Properties from the pop-up menu.
    • In the Properties window, click the Shortcut tab and then click
      Advanced.
    • In the Advanced Properties window, check the box next to
      Run as administrator
      and click OK.
    • The program will now open in administrator mode when you click the shortcut from the Start menu. Repeat the steps above for other desired applications.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Jul 18, 2024
Thema:

Repeated BlueScreens upon opening a game application.

1. Repeated BlueScreens upon opening a game application. - Similar Threads - Repeated BlueScreens upon

2. Repeated BlueScreens upon opening a game application.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BlueScreens upon opening a game application.: Whenever I open and play a game for a while it always ends up with a bluescreen. The bluescreens are random, abrupt and last for different amounts of time.From all the Bluescreens I got, I have the following codes: "DPC Watchdog Violation", "Unexpected Store Exception",...
  3. Bluescreen upon booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen upon booting: I receive a bluescreen before windows 11 can load, was able to get in via safe mode with network. Where do I go from there? Could not uninstall programs or check drivers in device manager...
  4. Bluescreen upon booting

Bluescreen upon booting: I receive a bluescreen before windows 11 can load, was able to get in via safe mode with network. Where do I go from there? Could not uninstall programs or check drivers in device manager...
  5. Repeated bluescreens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated bluescreens: Good morning,I've been having recurring bluescreens lately.Here are the error codes:0x500xFFFFF9017981273F, 0x10, 0xFFFFF9017981273F, 0x20xD10xFFFFF90341763B22, 0xFF, 0xA9, 0xFFFFF90341763B22Minidumpfile here...
  6. Repeated bluescreens

Repeated bluescreens: Good morning,I've been having recurring bluescreens lately.Here are the error codes:0x500xFFFFF9017981273F, 0x10, 0xFFFFF9017981273F, 0x20xD10xFFFFF90341763B22, 0xFF, 0xA9, 0xFFFFF90341763B22Minidumpfile here...
  7. Automatically open application upon device plug-in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically open application upon device plug-in?: There has been a topic troubling me for a while that I really want to find an answer to.Companies like Razer, SteelSeries and other vendors are able to manufacture devices like keyboards and mice which will automatically run an application when plugged into a PC - this is...
  8. Automatically open application upon device plug-in?

Automatically open application upon device plug-in?: There has been a topic troubling me for a while that I really want to find an answer to.Companies like Razer, SteelSeries and other vendors are able to manufacture devices like keyboards and mice which will automatically run an application when plugged into a PC - this is...
  9. BlueScreen repeatedly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BlueScreen repeatedly: repeatedly reboot my computer, maybe you can help me about it. Event 1001 gives me the following information:Fault bucket AV_nt!IoGetAttachedDevice, type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 79cf7938-0e20-4906-8131-2aaa96c56ebfProblem signature:P1: aP2:...
  10. Random Bluescreens upon opening / running Escape From Tarkov and other games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Bluescreens upon opening / running Escape From Tarkov and other games: Randomly getting Page Fault BSOD - heres the debug file- ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis...