Windows 10: repair

Discus and support repair in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI, do computer repair shops & stores like staples, best buy,... do repairing laptops, mainboards, graphics card, speakers, and so on? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by daviddd_66, Jan 10, 2019.

1. repair

HI, do computer repair shops & stores like staples, best buy,... do repairing laptops, mainboards, graphics card, speakers, and so on?

Thanks

:)

daviddd_66, Jan 10, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 10, 2019
  3. OneMoar Win User
    I flashed my DCII-7970 with Ati flash and now it's not working

open a RMA with ASUS send the card in for repair if atiflash isn't listing both cards then there is no possibility for you to repair it

OneMoar, Jan 10, 2019
  4. erocker Win User

repair

erocker, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

repair

1. repair - Similar Threads - repair

2. Games crash after win 11 repair.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crash after win 11 repair.: Need assist with with tracking down an issue of crashing apps after running win 11 repair. Tried sfc and dism. GPU drivers reinstall, win updates. Microsoft visual C++ removed and reinstalled.________________Faulting application name: GhostOfTsushima.exe, version:...
  3. Games crash after win 11 repair.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crash after win 11 repair.: Need assist with with tracking down an issue of crashing apps after running win 11 repair. Tried sfc and dism. GPU drivers reinstall, win updates. Microsoft visual C++ removed and reinstalled.________________Faulting application name: GhostOfTsushima.exe, version:...
  4. I'm stuck in repair set ups. Error: I01 initialization failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck in repair set ups. Error: I01 initialization failed: Error: I01 initialization failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-in-repair-set-ups-error-i01/45950e24-9906-4d53-ab71-5986725c6b69
  5. I'm stuck in repair set ups. Error: I01 initialization failed

I'm stuck in repair set ups. Error: I01 initialization failed: Error: I01 initialization failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-stuck-in-repair-set-ups-error-i01/45950e24-9906-4d53-ab71-5986725c6b69
  6. I'm stuck in repair set ups. Error: I01 initialization failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Stuck on preparing for automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on preparing for automatic repair: Hello, today when I tried to use my computer, when I received this message and I tried restarting it until I got the preparation for automatic repair.Now it has been loading for 2 hours already. Should I restart it again ?or wait...
  8. Stuck on preparing for automatic repair

Stuck on preparing for automatic repair: Hello, today when I tried to use my computer, when I received this message and I tried restarting it until I got the preparation for automatic repair.Now it has been loading for 2 hours already. Should I restart it again ?or wait...
  9. "Scanning and repairing drive." Can't sign in. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Scanning and repairing drive." Can't sign in. How do I fix this?: While I was on my Computer a notification popped up. I don't remember the words specifically but I do remember it being along the lines of "restart pc to fix drive errors" or something like that. I ignored it and forgot about the notification. The next day when I booted up my...
  10. "Scanning and repairing drive." Can't sign in. How do I fix this?

"Scanning and repairing drive." Can't sign in. How do I fix this?: While I was on my Computer a notification popped up. I don't remember the words specifically but I do remember it being along the lines of "restart pc to fix drive errors" or something like that. I ignored it and forgot about the notification. The next day when I booted up my...