Windows 10: Reoccurring network interface artificial bandwidth limit

Discus and support Reoccurring network interface artificial bandwidth limit in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I often have to change my speed and duplex settings on my network adapter. I have a 300Mb plan, but often find I'm limited to 100Mb until I explicitly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rektx, Jul 5, 2024 at 1:22 PM.

1. rektx Win User

Reoccurring network interface artificial bandwidth limit

I often have to change my speed and duplex settings on my network adapter. I have a 300Mb plan, but often find I'm limited to 100Mb until I explicitly change the speed and duplex value between Auto, and 1Gb. The value in the setting doesn't change, but after a reboot or update, I need to switch it to the other value because my bandwidth limits itself to 100Mb. So one day, my setting will be auto. I reboot, and my speed drops from 300 to 100 until I switch it to 1Gb. If I shut down and power up the following day, I have a 100Mb bandwidth until I open the adapter settings and switch the speed an

:)

2. Hosted network limited my bandwidth.

Hi Mai,

We still can't identify the possible cause of this network bandwidth issue you're experiencing. For us to isolate and assist you better with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you using a Windows 10 Home edition?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Jul 5, 2024 at 1:30 PM
  3. Hosted network limited my bandwidth.

Reoccurring network interface artificial bandwidth limit 174ad700-a5d6-4060-9b76-cfa25b059be6.png

This is a picture of my android device that connected to my hosted network, and my own network. The speed test run on same sever with both, and, the bandwidth different is huge. It just happened recently, i didnt know what cause it, how to increase my network
    limit?

It not the phone problem since it work fine in other network.

Mai BảoTrung, Jul 5, 2024 at 1:30 PM
  4. Sarantula Win User

I can see a network with Bandwidth 1733 Mbit/s

I have a new modem which have 2 wi-fi network

• one with network with Bandwidth 130 Mbit/sWhy and
    • othe network with Bandwidth 1733 Mbit/s
    My laptop (samsung NP270E5E) just see the slowly and I can not see a wi-fi network with Bandwidth 1733 Mbit/s

Thema:

1. Reoccurring network interface artificial bandwidth limit - Similar Threads - Reoccurring network interface

2. Reoccurring network interface artificial bandwidth limit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reoccurring network interface artificial bandwidth limit: I often have to change my speed and duplex settings on my network adapter. I have a 300Mb plan, but often find I'm limited to 100Mb until I explicitly change the speed and duplex value between Auto, and 1Gb. The value in the setting doesn't change, but after a reboot or...
  3. Limit bandwidth in Delivery Optimization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Limit bandwidth in Delivery Optimization: Hello,I tried using Delivery Optimization Advanced Settings but could not see any effect on the download rate of Xbox Install queue.For example If I set if to [x] Absolute Bandwidth [x] Limit background: 1 Mbps [x] Limit foreground: 1 MbpsIt corresponds to about 4 MB/s during...
  4. Browsers bandwidth are limited

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers bandwidth are limited: I am currently running Windows 11 latest update. it's been a while since I have had this issue. It's kind of weird but my browser's bandwidth is somehow limited. my internet speed is around 3 to 7 MB/S yes I know the byte and bit difference . but I only get about 200 to 350...
  5. Browsers bandwidth are limited

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers bandwidth are limited: I am currently running Windows 11 latest update. it's been a while since I have had this issue. It's kind of weird but my browser's bandwidth is somehow limited. my internet speed is around 3 to 7 MB/S yes I know the byte and bit difference . but I only get about 200 to 350...
  6. Limited wifi bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Limited wifi bandwidth: I am always downloading games on the box app for PC, and my wifi speed is always so low. I'm using ethernet 90/90 mbs but downloads only use 10mbs sometimes 11. How do I fix this?...
  7. Limited wifi bandwidth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Limited wifi bandwidth: I am always downloading games on the box app for PC, and my wifi speed is always so low. I'm using ethernet 90/90 mbs but downloads only use 10mbs sometimes 11. How do I fix this?...
  8. DFSR Ignoring bandwidth limits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DFSR Ignoring bandwidth limits: HiWe're running Server 2019 with DFSR with two replication groups between two servers. Our internet connection is terrible. 80Mbps down, maybe 6Mbps up. As a result, I am wanting to limit the bandwidth DFSR uses during business hours. I initially set the connection schedule...
  9. Changing Upload Bandwidth Limit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing Upload Bandwidth Limit: I have installed the latest version of Windows 10. The upload bandwidth limit is greyed and cannot be changed in Settings> Update & Security>Delivery Optimization>Advanced options.Is it possible to change the upload bandwidth limit?...
  10. Network Bandwidth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Bandwidth: My Programs are interrupted by Lack of Bandwidth messages .What can I do to improve bandwidth simply it is a Home Network served by Bell.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-bandwidth/4aa161f7-d3b9-46ec-a8c8-f0bb619732fa