Windows 10: Removing work email from personal computer

Discus and support Removing work email from personal computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi tech gurus! I need some help removing my old work email from my personal computer. I no longer have access to the old email as I no longer work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Louisa.ko, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Louisa.ko Win User

Removing work email from personal computer

Hi tech gurus!

I need some help removing my old work email from my personal computer.

I no longer have access to the old email as I no longer work with them.

On the Email & accounts page on settings, I do not see the "remove" button on that work email tab.

Please assist!

I'm running Windows 10 Home.

Thanks!

:)

Louisa.ko, Apr 6, 2021
  2. jmsnyc Win User

Remove work email from onedrive messed up work email

I created a personal Onedrive account and used my work email address years ago. I had it synced to onedrive on my work laptop. As our work computers are going to be locked down , I changed the onedrive account email address to a personal gmail address. I no longer wish or need to sync the onedrive with my work pc, as it will no longer be possible in the near future due to corporate security

On my work pc I use Outlook . In Windows 10 Mail on my work pc, I noticed my personal gmail was listed as an email account. I removed it. Now my work email will not work because the data file is gone.

So even though I changed onedrive email , it made matters worse because now it seems like my personal gmail and my work email are somehow tied together

jmsnyc, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Removing work email from personal computer

Outlook email

To rename your personal Microsoft account, follow the steps below:

Sign in to the Your Info page of your Microsoft account.

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

Select Manage how you sign in to Microsoft.

Look under the Account alias section.

If you already have a personal email address listed there, you can skip this step.

If your work or school email address is the only one listed, enter your personal email address, or get a new one from Microsoft, and select Add email or Add phone number.

If your personal email address does not have (primary alias) listed next to it, select Make primary to set it as your primary alias.

Select Remove next to your work email address to remove it from your account.

Going forward, you’ll sign in to your personal Microsoft account with your personal email address. You might need to sign in again to some apps and Windows devices.

Andre Da Costa, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Removing work email from personal computer

1. Removing work email from personal computer - Similar Threads - Removing email personal

2. Completely remove work policies from personal device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Completely remove work policies from personal device: Hi,My organisation recently enrolled in Microsoft MAPP Microsoft Active Protections Program as a part of which I had to sing into Micrsoft edge as work profile to access company SharePoint etc and I noticed my device was enrolled to my company profile under Settings >...
  3. Completely remove work policies from personal device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completely remove work policies from personal device: Hi,My organisation recently enrolled in Microsoft MAPP Microsoft Active Protections Program as a part of which I had to sing into Micrsoft edge as work profile to access company SharePoint etc and I noticed my device was enrolled to my company profile under Settings >...
  4. No option to remove personal email from the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to remove personal email from the computer: Hello Please i need your help on this issue. There is no option to remove personal email from the computerI tried to follow these steps is not workingCertainly! Here are instructions on how to remove a personal email from your computer:1. Windows Settings Method:o Go to...
  5. No option to remove personal email from the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option to remove personal email from the computer: Hello Please i need your help on this issue. There is no option to remove personal email from the computerI tried to follow these steps is not workingCertainly! Here are instructions on how to remove a personal email from your computer:1. Windows Settings Method:o Go to...
  6. No option to remove personal email from the computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I got this email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this person says he...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got this email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this person says he...: Hello I need some help. I got a email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and he said he installedCobalt Strike "Beacon" on my operating system and he said he has seen all my emails and has seen the web sites I go to and said he can use my camera and microphrone...
  8. How to remove old Outlook 365 work account from from personal computer?

How to remove old Outlook 365 work account from from personal computer?: When I click on the outlook icon to sign in, my old work account automatically comes up not allowing me to log in using a different account. How do I remove the old work account as I no longer work there?Before we go in circles, I have already tried all suggestions listed...
  9. How do I remove this corporate email account from my personal computer?

How do I remove this corporate email account from my personal computer?: How do I remove this corporate email account from my personal computer? It is currently running windows 10 and I no longer have access to the corporate email account. The admin account is ok and I have access to it. [ATTACH] ty!...
  10. Removing Avast entirely from my personal computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Removing Avast entirely from my personal computer: Removing Avast entirely from my personal computer. Would anyone have the specific question? With an answer....