Windows 10: Removing organization from account

Discus and support Removing organization from account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Signed into my school email on my PCI can't remove it and it keeps making me change my PINI just want to use 4 digitsI've tried having my tech guy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LuxNywwyn, Aug 28, 2023.

1. LuxNywwyn Win User

Removing organization from account

Signed into my school email on my PCI can't remove it and it keeps making me change my PINI just want to use 4 digitsI've tried having my tech guy remove me, but it's still onI've tried removing it from the account settingsLegit, poor design, and the only other option I have is to reformat my computer, which I can, but man why isn't there another option??????I understand that I should've read all the prompts but the fact that I can't do anything easy to fix it sucks

:)

LuxNywwyn, Aug 28, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 28, 2023
  3. Accounting Software For Small Organization

Hello All,

I'm looking for cloud based
    accounting software
    for my small business so does Microsoft have a simple accounting system for new organization. Please suggest some list.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Sima Singh

SimaSingh1, Aug 28, 2023
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Removing child from family account

Hello there. This is Emily.

Just want to make sure these are the steps you followed. When you log into the organizer's account (https://account.microsoft.com) and click on Family, do you see your child's account listed? If so, click on the three dots on the child's icon and click on "Manage consent". On the next page, remove the consent first, then you can proceed to remove the child account.

Tenforo, Aug 28, 2023
Thema:

1. Removing organization from account - Similar Threads - Removing organization account

2. How to remove the PC from organization even account is not in organization?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the PC from organization even account is not in organization?: Hello there! Yesterday I installed the new window for my PC and everything was removed so I need to redo everything such as Window Hello Face. The Hello Window Face won't work so I tried to follow the instructions from another's post and saw that I should update the PC, I...
  3. How to remove the PC from organization even account is not in organization?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the PC from organization even account is not in organization?: Hello there! Yesterday I installed the new window for my PC and everything was removed so I need to redo everything such as Window Hello Face. The Hello Window Face won't work so I tried to follow the instructions from another's post and saw that I should update the PC, I...
  4. How to remove the PC from organization even account is not in organization?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Removing organization accounts from windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing organization accounts from windows.: Hello, I have my personal laptop with windows 11 pro system ExpertBook B7 Flip B7402F. When I got a new job, the company was not able to give me a laptop that was productive and comfortable enough in size. So I suggested them to install their software on my personal laptop as...
  6. Removing organization accounts from windows.

Removing organization accounts from windows.: Hello, I have my personal laptop with windows 11 pro system ExpertBook B7 Flip B7402F. When I got a new job, the company was not able to give me a laptop that was productive and comfortable enough in size. So I suggested them to install their software on my personal laptop as...
  7. Removing organization from account

Removing organization from account: Signed into my school email on my PCI can't remove it and it keeps making me change my PINI just want to use 4 digitsI've tried having my tech guy remove me, but it's still onI've tried removing it from the account settingsLegit, poor design, and the only other option I have...
  8. Removing organization from account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing organization from account: Signed into my school email on my PCI can't remove it and it keeps making me change my PINI just want to use 4 digitsI've tried having my tech guy remove me, but it's still onI've tried removing it from the account settingsLegit, poor design, and the only other option I have...
  9. Remove organization from Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove organization from Account: When asked about an organization thing when installing Microsoft 365 business, I mistakenly selected to do it. Now, I cannot login into my computer with my pin because the organization protocols are not letting me. I need added organization protocols removed from my computer...
  10. Removing "organization" from Account in Windows10

in Cortana
    Removing "organization" from Account in Windows10: HI everyone, i recall when i installed windows 10 upgrade from windows 8.1 i was asked if i was part of an organization and i vaguely recall selecting yes due to security advantages. I now cannot activate my location or perform certain tasks as i keep getting the red...