Windows 10: Removing "controled by organization" without access to Account settings

Discus and support Removing "controled by organization" without access to Account settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer is controled by my school after I installed something for school and can't remove it and I can't install stuff.Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DeMysterio, Apr 7, 2023.

1. Removing "controled by organization" without access to Account settings

My computer is controled by my school after I installed something for school and can't remove it and I can't install stuff.Help

:)

DeMysterio, Apr 7, 2023
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Apr 7, 2023
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 7, 2023
  4. DTG1 Win User

Removing "controled by organization" without access to Account settings

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

DTG1, Apr 7, 2023
Thema:

Removing "controled by organization" without access to Account settings

1. Removing "controled by organization" without access to Account settings - Similar Threads - Removing controled organization

2. Removing organization from account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing organization from account: Signed into my school email on my PCI can't remove it and it keeps making me change my PINI just want to use 4 digitsI've tried having my tech guy remove me, but it's still onI've tried removing it from the account settingsLegit, poor design, and the only other option I have...
  3. Can I be removed from a family without access to organizers account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I be removed from a family without access to organizers account?: I was added to a family that I am not familiar with and have no access to the organizers account to remove myself. I also was locked out of my computer by this organizer and had to wipe my computer....
  4. Can I be removed from a family without access to organizers account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I be removed from a family without access to organizers account?: I was added to a family that I am not familiar with and have no access to the organizers account to remove myself. I also was locked out of my computer by this organizer and had to wipe my computer....
  5. Can I be removed from a family without access to organizers account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Removing "controled by organization" without access to Account settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing "controled by organization" without access to Account settings: My computer is controled by my school after I installed something for school and can't remove it and I can't install stuff.Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-controled-by-organization-without-access/6053e5c7-285e-460f-be17-55ccad433d5d
  7. Removing "controled by organization" without access to Account settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing "controled by organization" without access to Account settings: My computer is controled by my school after I installed something for school and can't remove it and I can't install stuff.Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-controled-by-organization-without-access/6053e5c7-285e-460f-be17-55ccad433d5d
  8. Organization removal tool is not removing all organization settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Organization removal tool is not removing all organization settings: As stated above, I had connected my pc to my school account to access word for free and did not realize that they had set up the device settings to control most of my personal settings. It almost felt as if they took over the whole pc, and prevented me from doing mundane...
  9. Organization removal tool is not removing all organization settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Organization removal tool is not removing all organization settings: As stated above, I had connected my pc to my school account to access word for free and did not realize that they had set up the device settings to control most of my personal settings. It almost felt as if they took over the whole pc, and prevented me from doing mundane...
  10. Organization removal tool is not removing all organization settings

in Windows 10 Customization