Windows 10: Remove Windows 11 File Explorer "! Please sign in"

Discus and support Remove Windows 11 File Explorer "! Please sign in" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HiI want to remove the "! Please sign in" in file explorer. I can think of no reason why I should sign in.I have uninstalled OneDrive and it still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by J Crawford jc, Oct 16, 2022.

1. Remove Windows 11 File Explorer "! Please sign in"

HiI want to remove the "! Please sign in" in file explorer. I can think of no reason why I should sign in.I have uninstalled OneDrive and it still persists.Why does Microsoft need to need to spy on me and how do I prevent it.thanksjc

:)

J Crawford jc, Oct 16, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 16, 2022
  3. why won't explorer 11 let me sign into ebay?

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to sign in?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular website?
    • Did you try the same from a different browser?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to clear the browsing history cookies and caches and check if the devices are reflecting under the account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...e-browsing-history-internet-explorer#ie=ie-11

If the issue still persists, Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 16, 2022
  4. Remove Windows 11 File Explorer "! Please sign in"

Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 16, 2022
Thema:

Remove Windows 11 File Explorer "! Please sign in"

1. Remove Windows 11 File Explorer "! Please sign in" - Similar Threads - Remove File Explorer

2. Windows 11 File Explorer: "Please sign in" dead end

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer: "Please sign in" dead end: File Explorer on Windows 11 stopped showing my Quick Access "Home" favorites and I noticed a a small "Please sign in" message in top right. However, when I click on it, I am asked to sign in, which I do with 2FA. It seems to accept my credentials b/c it subsequently asks for...
  3. Windows 11 File Explorer: "Please sign in" dead end

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 File Explorer: "Please sign in" dead end: File Explorer on Windows 11 stopped showing my Quick Access "Home" favorites and I noticed a a small "Please sign in" message in top right. However, when I click on it, I am asked to sign in, which I do with 2FA. It seems to accept my credentials b/c it subsequently asks for...
  4. "Please sign in" on file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Please sign in" on file explorer: On files explorer, I see "Please sign in" and when i click on it, it is my friend's account, not mine account. I wonder if I do click on it, can my friends access my private desktop files, games, research reports, or is it just one drive files? Please respond....
  5. "Please sign in" on file explorer

"Please sign in" on file explorer: On files explorer, I see "Please sign in" and when i click on it, it is my friend's account, not mine account. I wonder if I do click on it, can my friends access my private desktop files, games, research reports, or is it just one drive files? Please respond....
  6. Can't sign into file explorer windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into file explorer windows 11.: The account which held the license for microsoft office is an old college account which no longer exists, when i attempt to login to file explorer, it wants me to use this email, and does not allow me to use my personal microsoft account. When I try to sign in, I get this...
  7. Can't sign into file explorer windows 11.

Can't sign into file explorer windows 11.: The account which held the license for microsoft office is an old college account which no longer exists, when i attempt to login to file explorer, it wants me to use this email, and does not allow me to use my personal microsoft account. When I try to sign in, I get this...
  8. Remove Windows 11 File Explorer "! Please sign in"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Windows 11 File Explorer "! Please sign in": HiI want to remove the "! Please sign in" in file explorer. I can think of no reason why I should sign in.I have uninstalled OneDrive and it still persists.Why does Microsoft need to need to spy on me and how do I prevent it.thanksjc...
  9. Sign in to Windows File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in to Windows File Explorer: With the recent new update, in my windows PC it's asking me to sign in to windows explorer, but on trying to sign in, it's asking me to sign in with my Hotmail account, instead I wish to sign in via my 'Outlook account'. Pls. advice....
  10. Sign in to Windows File Explorer

Sign in to Windows File Explorer: With the recent new update, in my windows PC it's asking me to sign in to windows explorer, but on trying to sign in, it's asking me to sign in with my Hotmail account, instead I wish to sign in via my 'Outlook account'. Pls. advice....