Windows 10: Remove option for non-admin user password when requiring admin password

Discus and support Remove option for non-admin user password when requiring admin password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, How can I remove the option of giving my non-admin account password when requiring admin elevation? I recently got a new computer Win11, I have my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 2313425345435, Oct 16, 2023.

1. Remove option for non-admin user password when requiring admin password

Hi, How can I remove the option of giving my non-admin account password when requiring admin elevation? I recently got a new computer Win11, I have my account set up as a non-admin account with a seperate admin account. However when I am on my non-admin account and I need to do an operation which requires elevation, it provides me with two options, my non-admin password and admin password. This is really annoying as it defaults to the non-admin password, which then will give an "this requires elevation" error, and then ask for the admin password or I can press other options and then click t

:)

2313425345435, Oct 16, 2023
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 16, 2023
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Oct 16, 2023
  4. freeboy Win User

Remove option for non-admin user password when requiring admin password

admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Oct 16, 2023
Thema:

Remove option for non-admin user password when requiring admin password

1. Remove option for non-admin user password when requiring admin password - Similar Threads - Remove option non

2. Remove option for non-admin user password when requiring admin password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove option for non-admin user password when requiring admin password: Hi, How can I remove the option of giving my non-admin account password when requiring admin elevation? I recently got a new computer Win11, I have my account set up as a non-admin account with a seperate admin account. However when I am on my non-admin account and I need to...
  3. require an admin password for a user trying to access "Properties"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    require an admin password for a user trying to access "Properties": <moved from Microsoft Word>Hello. I am trying to require the admin password for the "properties" tab that is highlighted, but I am not sure how to do that. I noticed the blue and yellow shield, but I could not enforce the admin password for these properties, because when I...
  4. Require admin password to add/remove a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Require admin password to add/remove a folder: It requires me to enter an admin password to add/remove a folder to my desktophttps://www.loom.com/share/882adafcaaac4b25a7ddd3f9bc987d62 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/require-admin-password-to-addremove-a-folder/9a04cb48-dae0-4dd3-9aef-b4f03bebdfe4
  5. Non-Admin Password Change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Non-Admin Password Change: Quick question. Is there a way to allow non-admin users to change the passwords of other non-admin users. So for example we can assign 1 user on a PC who other users can go to if they forget their password. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/afogg100 [link] [comments]...
  6. Admin user rights requires fingerprint; password not an option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin user rights requires fingerprint; password not an option: I am admin. In Admin account, Windows Security App & Browser Control is enabled. In a User Account, it is not. When I try to activate it, a window pops up asking for Admin privileges and I am asked for fingerprint. Fingerprint doesn't work. Doesn't work to login to Admin...
  7. Admin password reset (non-admin)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin password reset (non-admin): pleas solv my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-reset-non-admin/01f6113b-936f-422a-a5d1-2ffa3d1455d6
  8. Admin password required for sign-in password.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin password required for sign-in password.: Hey. Is there a way I can make windows to ask for my admin password to confirm when changing the sign-in password for windows? Just curious. 119339
  9. admin account with UAC, or non-admin account with admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    admin account with UAC, or non-admin account with admin password: On a 2016 tutorial, the teacher said that it was important to create a new user as an administrator, and removing the admin rights of the user that I use all the time. Then, using admin privilege only when necessary, e.g. "run as administrator", and entering the password of...
  10. Administrator Password Required for non-Admin application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator Password Required for non-Admin application: Somehow, an ordinary, everyday application I use on my computer has gotten it into its head that I need to enter my Administrator password every time I call it up. So the prompt to enter my Admin password pops up and I have to enter it. It only takes a second to enter it, but...