Windows 10: Remove News from widgets board.

Discus and support Remove News from widgets board. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have a question about the Widgets Board in Windows 11. I would like to remove News/Interests from my Widgets Board, I don't want to remove the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Windows 11 Home user, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Remove News from widgets board.

Hello, I have a question about the Widgets Board in Windows 11. I would like to remove News/Interests from my Widgets Board, I don't want to remove the button completely I just don't want to see news there.

:)

Windows 11 Home user, Mar 1, 2023

2. Help me choose an mATX AM2 board

I wasn't really asking for new suggestions. Would like input on the boards I listed.

GJSNeptune, Mar 1, 2023
  3. Old style widgets for Belle (hate the new clock, calender and e-mail widgets

LarsErik - I completely agree with you. The new widgets might 'look' nicer but the functionality has been removed.

I also dislike the email widgets being so large, the Social v1.5 widget now takes you right into a particulat post, rather than just open Social, and as you say the combined Clock/Profile I really miss - the new 'Profile' widget looks awful and takes up
    more space!

I'm not looking to go back to Anna, but some things should have been left as they were - or the user given more choice in possibly keeping older style widgets. I can see right away what I have lost in useability and know that it isn't just a case of 'getting
    used to the new widgets'. I will actually have to revert back to icons rather than widgets for most things - a backward step in my view.

They use of space of the new widgets in terrible and as LarsErik says, results in more home screens, which I think many other users will dislike over time.

And as for your comment RayHipKiss - how long can one practically stay on an older OS, especially given that over time apps will increasingly swicth over to Belle-only variants. You surely aren't suggesting the only way to get decent widgets is to snub
    a new OS and stay on old tech? The new tech shouldn't be a step backwards.

Grazer10---01, Mar 1, 2023
  4. SRRRAJA Win User

Remove News from widgets board.

cant Remove Widget

Hi

I Have N8 Pr 1.2 and in main homepage i cant remove the Time & date Profile by Editing the homescreen, But i can remove all other widgets expect that in main homepage

I can Remove the time and date widget on 2nd and 3rd homescreen....

Can Somebody know Suggestion or Does this thing happened to you?

Is it a bug?

Pic attached.. Nothing comes out when i select the time and date widget..

webcam_000002.jpg

SRRRAJA, Mar 1, 2023
Thema:

Remove News from widgets board.

1. Remove News from widgets board. - Similar Threads - Remove News widgets

2. How to remove the News section from Widget?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the News section from Widget?: As an avid user of the Windows 11 operating system, I appreciate the convenience and functionality offered by the widget panel. However, I have recently faced a challenge that affects my user experience significantly. Specifically, I am unable to remove the news section from...
  3. How to remove the News section from Widget?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the News section from Widget?: As an avid user of the Windows 11 operating system, I appreciate the convenience and functionality offered by the widget panel. However, I have recently faced a challenge that affects my user experience significantly. Specifically, I am unable to remove the news section from...
  4. How To Remove News From Weather Widget?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Remove News From Weather Widget?: How do I remove all the weird suspicious "news" articles most of them scams, spams, or otherwise untrustworthy from the weather button on the taskbar? I only want to see the weather, I don't want to be advertised to on my desktop. I've been hiding all the sources I can, but...
  5. How To Remove News From Weather Widget?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Remove News From Weather Widget?: How do I remove all the weird suspicious "news" articles most of them scams, spams, or otherwise untrustworthy from the weather button on the taskbar? I only want to see the weather, I don't want to be advertised to on my desktop. I've been hiding all the sources I can, but...
  6. How To Remove News From Weather Widget?

7. Remove News from widgets board.

Remove News from widgets board.: Hello, I have a question about the Widgets Board in Windows 11. I would like to remove News/Interests from my Widgets Board, I don't want to remove the button completely I just don't want to see news there....
  8. How to remove news thread from windows11 widgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove news thread from windows11 widgets: There's a thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/all/disabling-news-in-windows-11-widgets/83ea6614-b0b6-4785-aad1-61c0c1d7753aonly - I have these news in my widgets without having Microsoft News App installed....Any other ideas?cheers...
  9. How do I remove news from the widgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove news from the widgets: I seem to be the last person on the planet that views Windows as a productivity too. And it is disappointing to me to see all the news/sports/entertainment/whatever **** filling up the widgets area. That is nothing but a _distraction_ that _impedes_ my productivity. I want...
  10. How do I remove news from the widgets

How do I remove news from the widgets: I seem to be the last person on the planet that views Windows as a productivity too. And it is disappointing to me to see all the news/sports/entertainment/whatever **** filling up the widgets area. That is nothing but a _distraction_ that _impedes_ my productivity. I want...