Windows 10: remove microsoft start app

Discus and support remove microsoft start app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 7048957857 case # remove microsoft application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidRaskin, Aug 17, 2024.

1. remove microsoft start app

7048957857 case # remove microsoft application

:)

DavidRaskin, Aug 17, 2024

2. Add or Remove Items for All Apps in Start menu in Windows 10  

Hi, @Brink:

My caffeine titer is low, so I must be missing some blatant, basic step to add a shortcut to my account's All Apps list in the Start menu (Option1).
    The new process both for creating shortcuts and for adding/removing items to the Win10 start menu has me flummoxed.
    Your tutorials are always "topnotch", so this must be a cockpit error on my part.

>I would like to follow the suggestion on page 1 of the wushowhide.diagcab tutorial to add a shortcut in All Apps for my account.

I have d/l the wushowhide.diagcab and saved it to my downloads folder.
    I have done Step 1 on Page 1 of THIS tutorial to navigate to the Start Menu Programs folder.
    But HOW do I actually complete Step 3 to create a shortcut and then add it to the Start Menu "All Apps"??

I think I need to first somehow create a shortcut for the .cab file and then add it to All Apps in the start menu???

Please advise.

Thanks!
    MM

P.S. I have been postponing the probably inevitable installation of Class Shell.
    I would rather not have to install a 3rd-party program to be able to perform basic Windows tasks.
    But this new workflow in Win10 for a basic functionality might force me to do it.
    Sigh.

MoxieMomma, Aug 17, 2024
  3. antares Win User
    Unable to remove Microsoft Edge link from All Apps in Start Menu

Hi all, I uninstalled Microsoft Edge but one minor cosmetic issue remains, as a leftover the Edge link in the All Apps list in the Start Menu and in the Start/Settings/Apps still show. I followed this method but none works, they are not listed in those folders. Is there a hack using the registry to solve this? thanks

antares, Aug 17, 2024
  4. Clark Ari Win User

remove microsoft start app

removed apps

Hi Marianne,

One way on how to reinstall apps is by downloading it from Windows
    Store. To isolate your query about reinstalling apps, we just have a few questions:

• Are you referring to the apps that have been downloaded from Windows Store? If so, what are the apps that have been removed from your device?
    • How the apps got removed from your device?

Meanwhile, if you're trying to reinstall apps that have been downloaded from
    Windows
    Store, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Store, then press
      Enter
    • On the search bar, type in the name of the app you wish to reinstall, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Free or Buy and wait for the program to install.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Clark Ari, Aug 17, 2024
Thema:

remove microsoft start app

1. remove microsoft start app - Similar Threads - remove microsoft start

2. remove microsoft start app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove microsoft start app: 7048957857 case # remove microsoft application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-microsoft-start-app/1abb4e68-0110-43ee-bf86-9628d1d6b342
  3. How to Remove Start-up entries of Microsoft Store Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Remove Start-up entries of Microsoft Store Apps: I have tried several ways to remove unwanted Start-up entries from regedit and other softwares like Autoruns from Microsoft but the problem I am facing is that I am not able to remove the entries of Apps which are from Microsoft Store. For eg:I have deleted Telegram from my...
  4. How to Remove Start-up entries of Microsoft Store Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Remove Start-up entries of Microsoft Store Apps: I have tried several ways to remove unwanted Start-up entries from regedit and other softwares like Autoruns from Microsoft but the problem I am facing is that I am not able to remove the entries of Apps which are from Microsoft Store. For eg:I have deleted Telegram from my...
  5. Removing Microsoft Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Microsoft Apps: Is it safe to remove all these little Microsoft apps that I know I'll never use? Things like Microsoft To-Do, Maps, People, etc.? Any harm in uninstalling them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-microsoft-apps/d20afe4f-1900-4127-84df-2dc2d2788f88
  6. Removing Microsoft Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Microsoft Apps: Is it safe to remove all these little Microsoft apps that I know I'll never use? Things like Microsoft To-Do, Maps, People, etc.? Any harm in uninstalling them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-microsoft-apps/d20afe4f-1900-4127-84df-2dc2d2788f88
  7. Start menu "Top Apps" Remove

in Cortana
    Start menu "Top Apps" Remove: Hello All, Currently on build 2019.07.30.2227780 and would like to know if there is a way to remove the "Top Apps" from the start menu search bar (Press Start, Enter something to search on, Delete said search, will then display the "Top Apps"). Seems odd to have this show as...
  8. Remove microsoft apps from the start menus app list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove microsoft apps from the start menus app list: Windows 10 includes something like 23+ programs which aren't likely to be commonly used. In my experience it will often drown out apps that I actually use. It gets pretty frustrating when it takes around 30 seconds to find an app I need to open. Sometime I may not remember...
  9. Removing apps from the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removing apps from the Start Menu: There are a number of Apps on my Start Menu that I cannot use. I would like to remove them from the start menu to reduce clutter. I was able to remove OneDrive but none of the others, I'm not asking how to uninstall them because I know Microsoft would NEVER allow that....
  10. Fresh Start Not Removing Apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Start Not Removing Apps: I have a recently purchased Dell 9570. I tried to run Fresh Start three times, but the Dell apps are still installed when Fresh Start is complete. All of the Dell apps (and several other apps as well) are listed in the in the To Be Removed list when Fresh Start is selected....