Windows 10: Remove menus from explorer

Discus and support Remove menus from explorer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way I can remove this menu?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Oliver Patterson, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Remove menus from explorer

Is there any way I can remove this menu?

:)

Oliver Patterson, Dec 13, 2023
Thema:

Remove menus from explorer

1. Remove menus from explorer - Similar Threads - Remove menus explorer

2. Remove menus from explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove menus from explorer: Is there any way I can remove this menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-menus-from-explorer/858da655-35eb-4edf-8273-88a17e87c899
  3. The File Explorer has no menus or options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The File Explorer has no menus or options: There appear to be thousands and thousands of websites where people are desperately trying to obtain a workable FIle Explorer for the unfortunate victims of Microsoft's Windows 11. The inquiries span two or three...
  4. The File Explorer has no menus or options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The File Explorer has no menus or options: There appear to be thousands and thousands of websites where people are desperately trying to obtain a workable FIle Explorer for the unfortunate victims of Microsoft's Windows 11. The inquiries span two or three...
  5. Can Snip & Sketch be removed from Open With context menus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Snip & Sketch be removed from Open With context menus?: Recently, I've noticed that whenever I want to open an image file (.jpg, .gif, .bmp, .png, .ico, ...) to edit it in one of my programs (not just to view it), and I use the Open With context menu command, where my various image editors are listed, Snip & Sketch is in the list...
  6. Restore "Explore" Item in Context Menus?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore "Explore" Item in Context Menus?: Windows 7 saw the removal of the "Explore" item in the context menus. I know why, it was redundant, but I still would like to restore it. Here's the Recycle Bin context menu in Windows 2000: [ATTACH] And the same context menu in W10 after a bit of editing: [ATTACH]...
  7. Remove microsoft apps from the start menus app list

Remove microsoft apps from the start menus app list: Windows 10 includes something like 23+ programs which aren't likely to be commonly used. In my experience it will often drown out apps that I actually use. It gets pretty frustrating when it takes around 30 seconds to find an app I need to open. Sometime I may not remember...
  8. Removing 'Cut' and 'Create shortcut' from context menus

Removing 'Cut' and 'Create shortcut' from context menus: Does anybody know how, if it's eve possible, to remove 'Cut' and 'Create shortcut' from the context menu for files and folders?! TIA! 36836
  9. remove this option from my Windows menus

remove this option from my Windows menus: Hello I run this registry: Add Layout Context Menu in Windows 10 - Winaero But I turned to the problem to turn it off Because the Remove Layout file codes are in fact the same as the Add Layout Please help me remove this option from my Windows menus thank you 88056
  10. Remove Context Menus from START MENU Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Context Menus from START MENU Icons: Please be aware that setting the group policy option: "Remove Access to the Context Menus for the Taskbar" to "Enabled", in Windows 10, does NOT work. This Group Policy setting is located at: User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Start Menu & Taskbar It is...