Windows 10: Remove details from files

Discus and support Remove details from files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; ?See above, see how i start typing and other items show!how do we easilly reset/clear this so theres none to show again?****Original title: Win10 help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NoKnowerThere, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Remove details from files

?See above, see how i start typing and other items show!how do we easilly reset/clear this so theres none to show again?****Original title: Win10 help Clear system's recently entered *FILE>DETAILS history?****

:)

NoKnowerThere, Aug 30, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 30, 2021
  3. Details Pane in not visible in File explorer window

Hello Arafeh,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are not getting the details of the file in File Explorer. We will help you.

I suggest you to refer the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + E keys, opens the File explorer.
    • Click on the View tab in File ribbon.
    • Click on the Details Pane. Check if the details are appearing in File explorer after selecting any files.

Follow the below image.

Remove details from files windows-10-activate-details-pane.png

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 30, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Remove details from files

Windows 10 Explorer File Details Pane

Hi,

If you are referring for preview pane in File explorer then follow the steps below.

• Open File explorer; open any document or file or folder.
    • Click on View on the Quick access toolbar ribbon.
    • Click on Preview pane or Details pane.
    You may please provide your suggestions in the feedback app. It will be directly referred by our
    developer’s team for further improvement.

Follow the steps:

• Go to Start, enter the phrase Windows Feedback and then select Windows Feedback.
    • See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Music.
    • If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details and then select
      Me too.
    • To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Music app, select Apps > Music.
    • If you don’t find any similar feedback, select New Feedback, choose a topic from
      Select a category and then select a subcategory.
    • Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.
    Hope it helps. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 30, 2021
Thema:

Remove details from files

1. Remove details from files - Similar Threads - Remove details files

2. How to remove hackers details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove hackers details: Recently, I fell victim to a scam that involved me getting locked out of my account. A discord verification bot asked for a code from my email which I didnt read and they logged onto my account and changed the details including recovery email. Thanks to supports help, I was...
  3. How to remove hackers details

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove hackers details: Recently, I fell victim to a scam that involved me getting locked out of my account. A discord verification bot asked for a code from my email which I didnt read and they logged onto my account and changed the details including recovery email. Thanks to supports help, I was...
  4. How to remove hackers details

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How do I remove certain details from file properties for a file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove certain details from file properties for a file.: I want to change/remove preferably remove certain details in the 'details' section of file properties of a file. That may not have made any sense so I'll try to explain at again. When I right click on a file and then click on 'Properties' and go to 'Details', there are...
  6. How to remove account details from the top of Windows 10 Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove account details from the top of Windows 10 Settings: Before Windows 10 settings use to open with my account details, how to open setting without my details.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-account-details-from-the-top-of/2444dcfe-81dd-4eb6-b6b3-b1ecd0c5034d
  7. Add details to files in the detail view

Add details to files in the detail view: Hello. I have a folder, "Invoices," that has a few different file types in it. The files are invoices that I get from vendors, normally as email attachments. I have over 100 vendors and I get the invoices as PDF's, Excel, or Word. I drag and drop the email attachment to...
  8. Printing of file details from explorer

Printing of file details from explorer: I would like to be able to print the medium or large icons with their corresponding details to preview and organize. Is there a way to do so, and if so what is the process? V/R Bill P...
  9. Add, Change, and Remove File Property Details in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add, Change, and Remove File Property Details in Windows 10: How to: Add, Change, and Remove File Property Details in Windows 10 [img] Information The properties of some files (ex: music, images, videos, etc...) can contain details (metadata) that tell a lot about the file and possibly personal information. While property details...
  10. Add or Remove Details tab in File Properties in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Details tab in File Properties in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Details tab in File Properties in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Details tab in File Properties in Windows 10 [img] Information You can right click or press and hold on a drive, file, and folder in Windows, and click/tap on Properties to see...