Windows 10: Reinstall Windows after Linux

Discus and support Reinstall Windows after Linux in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I wanted to try Linux, so I installed it on my system. I deleted Windows before out of lack of memory. I want to switch back to Windows, but i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jan Wagner1, Oct 7, 2024 at 11:12 AM.

1. Reinstall Windows after Linux

Hello,I wanted to try Linux, so I installed it on my system. I deleted Windows before out of lack of memory. I want to switch back to Windows, but i dont know how? My pc is still registered for Windows 11.

:)

2. xfire Win User

remove linux and reinstall vista ultimate

Ubuntu=Live CD->7 installation steps where partitioning is done automaticall.
    Windows= Many steps+ selecting the drive to instal to.

and the part where you said you should never make linux your sole OS angered me.
    Also, you can install windows over linux and then put grub back to make it dual boot. Just use gparted to resize the drive. Then install windows on the new partition. Use super grub disk to restore grub.

3. Silverel Win User
    Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

4. Reinstall Windows after Linux

Switch to Linux ??

Find a suitable Linux forum and request comments from people who converted from Linux to Windows, in particular on

• Stability
    • Ease of use
    • Availability of external help in case of trouble
    • Availability of applications, games
    • Data exchange with the Windows world

Frederik Long, Oct 7, 2024 at 11:15 AM
Thema:

Reinstall Windows after Linux

1. Reinstall Windows after Linux - Similar Threads - Reinstall Linux

2. Reinstall Windows after Linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall Windows after Linux: Hello,I wanted to try Linux, so I installed it on my system. I deleted Windows before out of lack of memory. I want to switch back to Windows, but i dont know how? My pc is still registered for Windows 11....
  3. Reinstall Windows/remove Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Windows/remove Linux: My son upgraded and gave me his Windows 11 HP laptop. I started it up to find he had switched it to Linux. I made a Windows 11 boot drive, got process started but when I got to "Where do you want to install Windows?", it says "We couldn't find any drives." I can't deal with...
  4. Reinstall Windows/remove Linux

Reinstall Windows/remove Linux: My son upgraded and gave me his Windows 11 HP laptop. I started it up to find he had switched it to Linux. I made a Windows 11 boot drive, got process started but when I got to "Where do you want to install Windows?", it says "We couldn't find any drives." I can't deal with...
  5. Windows Reinstallation after linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Reinstallation after linux: I want to install linux in my laptop from scratch, i.e., I want to format the SSD drive and then install Linux in it. But before removing windows, I am thinking of creating a recovery usb drive. I want to know that if I reinstall windows in future, will the windows still...
  6. Windows Reinstallation after linux

Windows Reinstallation after linux: I want to install linux in my laptop from scratch, i.e., I want to format the SSD drive and then install Linux in it. But before removing windows, I am thinking of creating a recovery usb drive. I want to know that if I reinstall windows in future, will the windows still...
  7. Reinstalling Windows using Linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows using Linux: Fairly short question.I have been locked out of my Windows 10 laptop because of the automatic repair screen and me forgetting my windows password. I read about and found this could be fixed by reinstalling windows on a secondary device and plugging it in and booting, but that...
  8. Reinstalling Windows using Linux

Reinstalling Windows using Linux: Fairly short question.I have been locked out of my Windows 10 laptop because of the automatic repair screen and me forgetting my windows password. I read about and found this could be fixed by reinstalling windows on a secondary device and plugging it in and booting, but that...
  9. Reinstalling Windows using Linux

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Reinstalling Windows 11 on a Linux device

Reinstalling Windows 11 on a Linux device: I installed Linux Pop!_OS on my Asus Strix G15 2021 laptop. It's not been pleasant at all, mainly when it comes to gaming. I'm going to reinstall Windows 11 on it. Do I need to reenter my product key?...