Windows 10: Reinstall to restore my sound

Discus and support Reinstall to restore my sound in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I’ll be excited to try the reinstall on my HP with 8.1. I lost my sound and nothing has worked to restore using all available help. I need it for my DJ... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TrudyHendrickson, Feb 24, 2023.

1. Reinstall to restore my sound

I’ll be excited to try the reinstall on my HP with 8.1. I lost my sound and nothing has worked to restore using all available help. I need it for my DJ work. Perhaps a clean reinstall will restore.

:)

TrudyHendrickson, Feb 24, 2023
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Reinstall to restore my sound :p

cadaveca, Feb 24, 2023
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Feb 24, 2023
  4. Reinstall to restore my sound

Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Feb 24, 2023
Thema:

Reinstall to restore my sound

1. Reinstall to restore my sound - Similar Threads - Reinstall restore sound

2. restore cmd.exe reinstall Cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restore cmd.exe reinstall Cmd: Hello, I think my cmd has been deleted from the system. My computer was not mine. Now that I saw it, I realized that cmd is not on the computer. I even checked this problem from the system32 folder but unfortunately there was no cmd. Please guide me how to recover cmd....
  3. restore cmd.exe reinstall Cmd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    restore cmd.exe reinstall Cmd: Hello, I think my cmd has been deleted from the system. My computer was not mine. Now that I saw it, I realized that cmd is not on the computer. I even checked this problem from the system32 folder but unfortunately there was no cmd. Please guide me how to recover cmd....
  4. restore cmd.exe reinstall Cmd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Reinstall to restore my sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall to restore my sound: I’ll be excited to try the reinstall on my HP with 8.1. I lost my sound and nothing has worked to restore using all available help. I need it for my DJ work. Perhaps a clean reinstall will restore....
  6. Restoring back the sound of my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restoring back the sound of my laptop: hey, how do i fix the sound of my laptop which goes off just like that, i tried troubleshooting still yet to rectify the problem. i'm using windows 11 pro. Thank you....
  7. No sound after restoring my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after restoring my PC: Split from this thread. As your name is Latin I presume that we can try to solve my problem in Spanish But being this the first contact I will keep it in English. Several weeks ago I was forced to do a "restore" of my PC for some small problems. After I get back to my...
  8. reinstalling my audio sounds

reinstalling my audio sounds: I was recently experiencing a screeching sound on my windows 10 while trying to watch a movie, I went to settings, sounds and the app that was being used was an internal setting, which I tried to disable and now I have no sound. What can I do to reinstall the sound?...
  9. How to restore sound

How to restore sound: I downloaded and installed a trial copy of Leawo music recorder. After installation a prompt box advised that if the system sound was off I need to reset it. The sounds are indeed off. I immediately uninstalled Leawo and rebooted. Still no sound. Checked HP diagnostics on...
  10. Windows10 reinstall or restore or...?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10 reinstall or restore or...?: Hey guys. New to the forums. I have a dell inspiron 7000 series with windows 10 home. Any dell I've ever owned has always had a bad install of windows. I used to tech on windows 7 down to windows 95, but have very little experience with 10 since I left the field. I used to...