Windows 10: Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.

Discus and support Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Like the title says. Having trouble with BSOD's. Lately it's getting worse though. For example it happened when I tried updating games via steam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nixty_MR, Jan 31, 2024.

1. Nixty_MR Win User

Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.

Like the title says. Having trouble with BSOD's. Lately it's getting worse though. For example it happened when I tried updating games via steam doesn't matter which games or on what drive, other times it just happened out of nowhere and on other occasions it says its RAM even though I tested it with Memtest Pro for a few hours and it returned without errors. I'm thinking of just doing a clean install of windows even though I did it once already in the past 3 months or so.I zipped my minidump folder on OneDrive, there are 5 different mini dumps in there. 3 different bug check codes in total.

:)

Nixty_MR, Jan 31, 2024
Thema:

Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.

1. Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it. - Similar Threads - Regular BSOD's dont

2. I dont know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know how to fix this: Application: osu!.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at #=zrfHvuTOCgzzUGnnvPiUGbDvpX$3llqFNzw==..ctor#=zm6nxSwNXHSx6ZYYPtA== at...
  3. I dont know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont know how to fix this: Application: osu!.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at #=zrfHvuTOCgzzUGnnvPiUGbDvpX$3llqFNzw==..ctor#=zm6nxSwNXHSx6ZYYPtA== at...
  4. A problem i dont know how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem i dont know how to fix: I have 2 problems. 1 My Roblox keeps on crashing for no reason and im on windows 10 aswell. I already deleted the cache, already reinstall Roblox more than 5 times, and also tried to update graphics driver. 2 I cant update my graphics driver. Just to let you know, my graphics...
  5. Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.: Like the title says. Having trouble with BSOD's. Lately it's getting worse though. For example it happened when I tried updating games via steam doesn't matter which games or on what drive, other times it just happened out of nowhere and on other occasions it says its RAM...
  6. Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.

Regular BSOD's and i dont know how to fix it.: Like the title says. Having trouble with BSOD's. Lately it's getting worse though. For example it happened when I tried updating games via steam doesn't matter which games or on what drive, other times it just happened out of nowhere and on other occasions it says its RAM...
  7. Frequent bsods, dont know how to fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent bsods, dont know how to fix: Hi, ive been getting frequent bsods, ive tried reinstalling my graphics card drivers and reseating my ram, and have run sfc/scannow and DISM to no avail. Also, my pc has recently started to take 10 minutes to boot up when it would take 30 seconds before . Here are the dump...
  8. Frequent bsods, dont know how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent bsods, dont know how to fix: Hi, ive been getting frequent bsods, ive tried reinstalling my graphics card drivers and reseating my ram, and have run sfc/scannow and DISM to no avail. Also, my pc has recently started to take 10 minutes to boot up when it would take 30 seconds before . Here are the dump...
  9. Frequent bsods, dont know how to fix

10. AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AN ERROR THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIX: just tell me how to solve this issue[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-error-that-i-dont-know-how-to-fix/0d36ba81-370f-482f-83c5-8a741367b91d