Windows 10: Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar

Discus and support Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,I want to reduce the occupied space in my taskbar. Is it possible to re-group these programs back into an extendable window?Thanks in advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LMS_Lukas, Jul 12, 2022.

1. LMS_Lukas Win User

Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar

Hello,I want to reduce the occupied space in my taskbar. Is it possible to re-group these programs back into an extendable window?Thanks in advance

:)

LMS_Lukas, Jul 12, 2022

2. TrayNotify , Battery Icon and Sounds Icon

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the volume and battery icons are missing in Action Centre. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the make and model of the computer.

I suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Open Settings and choose system.
    • Click on Notifications and Actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear in Taskbar.
    • Turn on.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 12, 2022
  3. Battery icon is missing from taskbar

Hello,

This is Sudha Independent Advisor and user like you. Please follow below steps to solve your issue

o check the status of your battery, select the battery icon in the taskbar. To add the battery icon to the taskbar:

Select Start > Settings > Personalization > Taskbar, and then scroll down to the notification area. Choose Select which icons appear on the taskbar, and then turn on the Power toggle. (Note: The Power toggle is not visible on a system such as a desktop PC that
    doesn't use battery power.) If you still don't see the battery icon, select Show hidden icons on the taskbar, and then select the battery icon.

On a device that uses battery power, if you select Start > Settings > Personalization > Taskbar and the Power toggle is greyed out or not visible, in the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, and then select Device Manager in the list of results.
    Under Batteries, right-click the battery for your device, select Disable, and select Yes. Wait a few seconds, and then right-click the battery and select Enable. Then restart your device.

If you select Start > Settings > Personalization > Taskbar and turn on the Power toggle, but the battery icon does not appear on the taskbar, in the search box on the taskbar, type task manager, and then select Task Manager in the list of results. On the Processes
    tab under Name, right-click Explorer, and then select Restart.

reference link :
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/402734...

Sudha Goswami, Jul 12, 2022
  4. Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar

Battery icon is is not showing on taskbar

Hello,

This is Sudha Independent Advisor and user like you. Please follow below steps to solve your issue

To check the status of your battery, select the battery icon in the taskbar. To add the battery icon to the taskbar:

- Select Start > Settings > Personalization > Taskbar, and then scroll down to the notification area. Choose Select which icons appear on the taskbar, and then turn on the Power toggle. (Note: The Power toggle is not visible on a system such as a desktop PC
    that doesn't use battery power.) If you still don't see the battery icon, select Show hidden icons on the taskbar, and then select the battery icon.

- On a device that uses battery power, if you select Start > Settings > Personalization > Taskbar and the Power toggle is greyed out or not visible, in the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, and then select Device Manager in the list of results.
    Under Batteries, right-click the battery for your device, select Disable, and select Yes. Wait a few seconds, and then right-click the battery and select Enable. Then restart your device.

-If you select Start > Settings > Personalization > Taskbar and turn on the Power toggle, but the battery icon does not appear on the taskbar, in the search box on the taskbar, type task manager, and then select Task Manager in the list of results. On the Processes
    tab under Name, right-click Explorer, and then select Restart.

reference link :
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/402734...

Sudha Goswami, Jul 12, 2022
Thema:

Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar

1. Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar - Similar Threads - Regroup icons sound

2. [Bug] Network / Sound / Battery Icon Not Clickable on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Bug] Network / Sound / Battery Icon Not Clickable on Taskbar: I'm having an issue whereinThings I have tried but didn't solve the issue.SFC scansDISM scansUninstall the audio driver and reinstall it.Resetting the Windows Explorer on the Task Manager fixes it after resetting the laptop. The issues go back again....
  3. [Bug] Network / Sound / Battery Icon Not Clickable on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Bug] Network / Sound / Battery Icon Not Clickable on Taskbar: I'm having an issue whereinThings I have tried but didn't solve the issue.SFC scansDISM scansUninstall the audio driver and reinstall it.Resetting the Windows Explorer on the Task Manager fixes it after resetting the laptop. The issues go back again....
  4. not working wi-fi icon battery sound in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not working wi-fi icon battery sound in taskbar: hello,good time I installed windows 11 on my laptop then i click on the Wi-Fi,battery,and sound icons in the taskbar,they dont work.i did all the solutions that your colleagues annouced for this issue,but it still didnt work.i even deleted windows and reinstalled it.,it was...
  5. not working wi-fi icon battery sound in taskbar

not working wi-fi icon battery sound in taskbar: hello,good time I installed windows 11 on my laptop then i click on the Wi-Fi,battery,and sound icons in the taskbar,they dont work.i did all the solutions that your colleagues annouced for this issue,but it still didnt work.i even deleted windows and reinstalled it.,it was...
  6. Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar: Hello,I want to reduce the occupied space in my taskbar. Is it possible to re-group these programs back into an extendable window?Thanks in advance...
  7. Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar

Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar: Hello,I want to reduce the occupied space in my taskbar. Is it possible to re-group these programs back into an extendable window?Thanks in advance...
  8. battery icon in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery icon in taskbar: battery icon is missing in taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-in-taskbar/45ffb9af-1b51-415c-82d0-8523819449f2
  9. Battery icon taskbar

Battery icon taskbar: Hi Guys Since 2 days the taskbar isn't showing the battery icon. I have rebooted the device many times but it is still not showing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-taskbar/7687ab6d-6d69-41d9-8557-304029412e01
  10. Battery icon on taskbar

Battery icon on taskbar: My battery icon on taskbar is disappear. When I looked at the settings, the power icon was on, but the battery icon still missing. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-on-taskbar/40ce1e59-1983-4183-93a0-203c9e84fffc