Windows 10: Registry Editor

Discus and support Registry Editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it a bad policy for anyone to put a screenshot of any part of the Registry Editor here in the Microsoft Community?Kenneth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KennethYoung5, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Registry Editor

Is it a bad policy for anyone to put a screenshot of any part of the Registry Editor here in the Microsoft Community?Kenneth

:)

KennethYoung5, Sep 2, 2023

2. Registry editor

Hi Ruben,

Changes made using the Registry Editor can greatly affect how your system works. Should you wish to undo those changes, we suggest that you restore your system to an earlier state. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

You can also find this
    article
    useful for backing up your files before making changes with your registry.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 2, 2023
  3. Registry Editor Freezes !!

I HAD TO DO A CLEAN INSTALL STARTING W/MICSOFT 7 PRO. ALSO HAD TO DO A LOT OF FINGER CROSSING!

AND WHEN IT UPDATES IT WENT TO THE NEW VERSION OF WINDOWS 10. 1511_10586.71 INSTEAD OF THE BUILD 10586.0. 10586.0 WAS THE BUILD THAT HAD THE REGISTRY EDITOR FLAW.

Scanner1142, Sep 2, 2023
  4. Registry Editor

Registry editor utility instead Window's editor

I'm looking for an app to use instead of Windows Registry editor.
    I've already tried two. Registrar and Regcool.
    Does anyone have anything to suggest?
    Thanks.*Smile

buglocker2, Sep 2, 2023
Thema:

Registry Editor

1. Registry Editor - Similar Threads - Registry Editor

2. If I delete the Microsoft.Copilot_8wekyb3d8bbwe from the registry editor, will it brick my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I delete the Microsoft.Copilot_8wekyb3d8bbwe from the registry editor, will it brick my...: Ok computer people. My knowledge of computer coding stopped at just enough html to change my MySpace background. I got into the registry editor and am pretty sure I found the copilot bs in the AutoInstalledPWAs. Can I delete it without bricking my computer?...
  3. If I delete the Microsoft.Copilot_8wekyb3d8bbwe from the registry editor, will it brick my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I delete the Microsoft.Copilot_8wekyb3d8bbwe from the registry editor, will it brick my...: Ok computer people. My knowledge of computer coding stopped at just enough html to change my MySpace background. I got into the registry editor and am pretty sure I found the copilot bs in the AutoInstalledPWAs. Can I delete it without bricking my computer?...
  4. \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Synaptics\SynTP\Insta ll Not Found In Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Synaptics\SynTP\Insta ll Not Found In Registry Editor: I am currently trying to keep my mouse settings saved after restarting my computer and the fix to this I wish to set "DeleteUserSettingOnUpgrade" to 0. Yet while I can open the registry editor fine when I search for \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Synaptics\SynTP or...
  5. \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Synaptics\SynTP\Insta ll Not Found In Registry Editor

\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Synaptics\SynTP\Insta ll Not Found In Registry Editor: I am currently trying to keep my mouse settings saved after restarting my computer and the fix to this I wish to set "DeleteUserSettingOnUpgrade" to 0. Yet while I can open the registry editor fine when I search for \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Synaptics\SynTP or...
  6. \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Synaptics\SynTP\Insta ll Not Found In Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. registry editor to remove annoying learn about this picture on desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    registry editor to remove annoying learn about this picture on desktop?: registry editor to remove annoying learn about this picture on desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-editor-to-remove-annoying-learn-about/bc0c3fdd-9321-4e31-8ef4-3e869cfc5846
  8. registry editor to remove annoying learn about this picture on desktop?

registry editor to remove annoying learn about this picture on desktop?: registry editor to remove annoying learn about this picture on desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-editor-to-remove-annoying-learn-about/bc0c3fdd-9321-4e31-8ef4-3e869cfc5846
  9. registry editor to remove annoying learn about this picture on desktop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I think I deleted most users on Registry Editor Including System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I think I deleted most users on Registry Editor Including System: The sign in screen does not show up after i load the pc up. And the sign in prompt does not show up at all.I messed something up in the windows Registry Editor, changing permissions of different accounts, and I believe I must have deleted something with the operating...