Windows 10: Registering a deleted PC to my account

Discus and support Registering a deleted PC to my account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted my PC registering for my account. I have followed the instructions about registering one and, after clicking on the "dont have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lawrence556, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Registering a deleted PC to my account

I accidentally deleted my PC registering for my account. I have followed the instructions about registering one and, after clicking on the "dont have a surface or Xbox link" it just opens up the same "manage your devices used with your microsoft account" window that I had before. If I click on that it goes back to the same "devices" page a the beginning.

:)

Lawrence556, Dec 29, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 30, 2021
  3. needsleep Win User
    register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

I bought a used laptop running Win 10 Pro. winver reports 1809.
    How do I register my PC with my Microsoft account?
    But when I'm done, I'd like to use my local account each time to log in.
    Please tell me how to do that.
    I am very new at Win 10, and need step by step instructions.

Thanks,

needsleep, Dec 30, 2021
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Registering a deleted PC to my account

register PC with microsoft; use local account to log in

Just simply log in with your Microsoft Account.
    Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Just go back to using a local account:
    Switch to Local Account in Windows 10

Hopefully the tutorials are step by step enough.

NavyLCDR, Dec 30, 2021
Thema:

Registering a deleted PC to my account

1. Registering a deleted PC to my account - Similar Threads - Registering deleted account

2. Registering a deleted PC to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registering a deleted PC to my account: I accidentally deleted my PC registering for my account. I have followed the instructions about registering one and, after clicking on the "dont have a surface or Xbox link" it just opens up the same "manage your devices used with your microsoft account" window that I had...
  3. Windows 11 - register to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - register to my account: I had upgraded my existing Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 pro. Signed in with my MS account, is activated, all good.However, if I look online to my registered devices, under this PC name I see that it is still marked as the old Windows 10. I even re-named the computer and that...
  4. Windows 11 - register to my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - register to my account: I had upgraded my existing Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 pro. Signed in with my MS account, is activated, all good.However, if I look online to my registered devices, under this PC name I see that it is still marked as the old Windows 10. I even re-named the computer and that...
  5. Child account will not register

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child account will not register: Hi,I have created my daughter a Microsoft account for her new laptop.Microsoft have confirmed that I have approved it but when I try to log her in it says there is a problem at Microsoft's end and returns me to the log in screen.Please help...
  6. Child account will not register

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Child account will not register: Hi,I have created my daughter a Microsoft account for her new laptop.Microsoft have confirmed that I have approved it but when I try to log her in it says there is a problem at Microsoft's end and returns me to the log in screen.Please help...
  7. Child account will not register

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Will deleting this account off my pc delete the account. It’s my Xbox account and I want to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will deleting this account off my pc delete the account. It’s my Xbox account and I want to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LazySown85285 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ku31d8/will_deleting_this_account_off_my_pc_delete_the/
  9. registering to developer account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    registering to developer account: Hi, recently i develop a uwp app that i plan to publish on Microsoft Store. My problem is that i can't register myself to developer account/ partner center. I can enter the site with my microsoft account and choose my registration as personal with a one time registration fee...
  10. Account Register

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Account Register: Can you establish more than one "Account Register" in Money Plus. I had six registers established in my old version of Money and I have established one in Windows 10, and when I went to add another account register, it wanted to replace the one I just established; therefore,...