Windows 10: Regarding healthcare products, which are the benefits Windows 10 Industry Pro have vs...

Discus and support Regarding healthcare products, which are the benefits Windows 10 Industry Pro have vs... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In order to select the best software for a tablet, which will be used as a part of a telehealth solution used at Hospital, is Windows 10 Industry Pro a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eleni Kofou, Jul 18, 2024.

1. Regarding healthcare products, which are the benefits Windows 10 Industry Pro have vs...

In order to select the best software for a tablet, which will be used as a part of a telehealth solution used at Hospital, is Windows 10 Industry Pro a better solution vs Windows 11 pro, as a software optimized for industrial and commercial uses?

:)

Eleni Kofou, Jul 18, 2024

2. Will Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro update to Windows 10?

Hi Nazrul,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below link and check the suggestion provided by
    Andre Da Costa, Wiki author.

Redirecting

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 18, 2024
  3. DivYZ Win User
    DreamSpark Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro upgrade to Windows 10

This topic describes the supported installation paths for upgrading Windows Embedded devices. Customers must have a license for Windows 10 Enterprise to exercise any of these upgrade paths. The following table shows the upgrade path
    for various Windows Embedded devices.

Starting SKU
    Ending SKU
    Components upgraded
    IT-initiated in-place upgrade

Windows Embedded 8.1 Pro

Windows 10 Enterprise

Operating system + data/settings

Yes

Windows Embedded 8 Pro

Windows 10 Enterprise

Yes

Windows Embedded Enterprise 7

Windows 10 Enterprise

Yes

The following devices cannot be upgraded directly to Windows 10. You must wipe the devices and then reload Windows 10 Enterprise.

• Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Enterprise
    • Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro
    • Windows Embedded 8 Industry Enterprise
    • Windows Embedded 8 Industry Pro
    • Windows Embedded POSReady 7
    • Windows Embedded 8 Standard
    • Windows Embedded Standard 7
    • Windows Embedded Standard 7 Service Pack 1
    • Windows XP Embedded
    For information about upgrading Windows Embedded Handheld devices, see Enable offline upgrades to Windows 10
    for Windows Embedded 8.1 Handheld devices

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/mt421179(v=vs.85).aspx

DivYZ, Jul 18, 2024
  4. Regarding healthcare products, which are the benefits Windows 10 Industry Pro have vs...

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 18, 2024
Thema:

Regarding healthcare products, which are the benefits Windows 10 Industry Pro have vs...

1. Regarding healthcare products, which are the benefits Windows 10 Industry Pro have vs... - Similar Threads - Regarding healthcare products

2. Regarding healthcare products, which are the benefits Windows 10 Industry Pro have vs...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding healthcare products, which are the benefits Windows 10 Industry Pro have vs...: In order to select the best software for a tablet, which will be used as a part of a telehealth solution used at Hospital, is Windows 10 Industry Pro a better solution vs Windows 11 pro, as a software optimized for industrial and commercial uses?...
  3. Regarding healthcare products, which are the benefits Windows 10 Industry Pro have vs...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regarding healthcare products, which are the benefits Windows 10 Industry Pro have vs...: In order to select the best software for a tablet, which will be used as a part of a telehealth solution used at Hospital, is Windows 10 Industry Pro a better solution vs Windows 11 pro, as a software optimized for industrial and commercial uses?...
  4. Fast Startup leads to audio/video issues in the Healthcare industry. Why is fast startup...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fast Startup leads to audio/video issues in the Healthcare industry. Why is fast startup...: Dear Microsoft Team, I'm a Senior Technical Support Engineer at Teladoc Health, focused on network and security technologies essential for healthcare. I wish to highlight a critical issue with the Fast Startup feature in Windows 10 and newer versions, adversely affecting...
  5. Fast Startup leads to audio/video issues in the Healthcare industry. Why is fast startup...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fast Startup leads to audio/video issues in the Healthcare industry. Why is fast startup...: Dear Microsoft Team, I'm a Senior Technical Support Engineer at Teladoc Health, focused on network and security technologies essential for healthcare. I wish to highlight a critical issue with the Fast Startup feature in Windows 10 and newer versions, adversely affecting...
  6. Which Windows 10 files to have on SSD vs HDD?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which Windows 10 files to have on SSD vs HDD?: I just built my first pc a few months ago, no issued but now I’m running out of space on my 500gb ssd (not huge I know Ive learned my lesson now) I do understand the benefits of saving to ssd vs hdd, so my question is more specific to windows start up files. I just keep the...
  7. Regarding Windows 10 Pro product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Regarding Windows 10 Pro product key: My boss told me whether the product keys are working or not so I checked all of them in a single computer. They all were working fine but after that I could not use them in another computer. There are 11 of them and they all are working fine in 1 computer only. I used the...
  8. REGARDING VS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    REGARDING VS: Heya Microsoft, I have some questions regarding python programming. Does python application by Microsoft store provides "libraries","modules"? If yes, then, How and where can I find it? Can I directly open my python program in python ide, by directly clicking on it....
  9. windows 10 home vs windows 10 pro regarding remote access feature

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 home vs windows 10 pro regarding remote access feature: Recently purchased a Dell desktop and a Dell laptop - both came with windows 10 home installed. Dell representative led us to believe that we could use the remote access feature with the just purchased computers. We can't. That is my first question - what is the REAL...
  10. windows pro vs home- which to get?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows pro vs home- which to get?: What's the difference between windows pro and home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pro-vs-home-which-to-get/ccf6e7ab-3f54-4cb4-89ae-3c358843c713