Windows 10: Regain OneDrive context options

Discus and support Regain OneDrive context options in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I used a tweak months ago to remove all OneDrive options from the context menu because they were superfluous. Of course that also removed OneDrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kanishknishar, Jun 30, 2024 at 1:32 PM.

1. Regain OneDrive context options

I used a tweak months ago to remove all OneDrive options from the context menu because they were superfluous. Of course that also removed OneDrive options within the OneDrive folder which is problematic when I want to make a folder available offline. I tried adding it using the regedit from the same site but that does not seem to have added the options back,Context Menu currently: https://i.imgur.com/Hj0oFpD.pngHow do I add OneDrive options inside context menu for OneDrive folder/sub-folders?

:)

kanishknishar, Jun 30, 2024 at 1:32 PM

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 30, 2024 at 1:41 PM
  3. remove OneDrive options from context menu

i use onedrive but i don't want these options to show up in my right click context menu

4. Regain OneDrive context options

OneDrive context menu options (Windows Shell)

Hello. I want to eliminate specific OneDrive options that appear in the Context Menu when I right-click on the File Explorer. I don't want to eliminate all the OneDrive options: just specific ones, like "Free up space" and "Storage at 85%: Get more". Is
    it possible? Thank you

Moved from: (Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | Windows 10 | Microsoft 365 Family)

1364ArdillaHEC2, Jun 30, 2024 at 1:41 PM
Thema:

Regain OneDrive context options

1. Regain OneDrive context options - Similar Threads - Regain OneDrive context

2. Regain OneDrive context options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regain OneDrive context options: I used a tweak months ago to remove all OneDrive options from the context menu because they were superfluous. Of course that also removed OneDrive options within the OneDrive folder which is problematic when I want to make a folder available offline. I tried adding it using...
  3. Regain OneDrive context options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regain OneDrive context options: I used a tweak months ago to remove all OneDrive options from the context menu because they were superfluous. Of course that also removed OneDrive options within the OneDrive folder which is problematic when I want to make a folder available offline. I tried adding it using...
  4. Regain access to Onedrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Regain access to Onedrive: Hackers have access to my passwords and have secured access to my Onedrive account, but not my Microsoft account. I am entirely blocked out of my Onedrive and cannot log in. Now I am getting notifications that my account is so full that I cannot use my email unless I buy more...
  5. Regain access to Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regain access to Onedrive: Hackers have access to my passwords and have secured access to my Onedrive account, but not my Microsoft account. I am entirely blocked out of my Onedrive and cannot log in. Now I am getting notifications that my account is so full that I cannot use my email unless I buy more...
  6. Regain access to Onedrive

7. OneDrive context menu options Windows Shell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive context menu options Windows Shell: Hello. I want to eliminate specific OneDrive options that appear in the Context Menu when I right-click on the File Explorer. I don't want to eliminate all the OneDrive options: just specific ones, like "Free up space" and "Storage at 85%: Get more". Is it possible? Thank you...
  8. No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909: Hi, I've just done a clean installation of Windows 10 on a formatted drive. I've updated to version 1909 Build 18363.900. I'm running OneDrive version 2020 Build 20.064.0329.0008. There's no Context Menu for OneDrive when I click on any files in the OneDrive folder in...
  9. remove OneDrive options from context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove OneDrive options from context menu: [ATTACH] how do i remove onedrive options from this context menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-onedrive-options-from-context-menu/a3938520-a49d-401e-a5a6-29e6f01f5a26
  10. No context menu in OneDrive directory

No context menu in OneDrive directory: From a while back I noticed that there is no context menu for OneDrive when clicking files or folders in the OneDrive directory. Today I updated to the Fall Creators Update and the new OneDrive and there's still no context menu so I can't properly use the new on-demand...