Windows 10: Refund chucks and transfer to another acc

Discus and support Refund chucks and transfer to another acc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want help refunding vbucks on an acc I don't use and transfer it to my main... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andrea Brockman, Oct 6, 2024 at 1:42 PM.

1. Refund chucks and transfer to another acc

I want help refunding vbucks on an acc I don't use and transfer it to my main

:)

Andrea Brockman, Oct 6, 2024 at 1:42 PM
  2. Bill Smithers, Oct 6, 2024 at 1:45 PM
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

4. Refund chucks and transfer to another acc

need refund for dvd player

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Could you provide us few information in order to assist you better?

• What are the issues your facing in DVD player apart from not playing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app again?
    • Did you try any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?
    I would suggest you to contact the store and try to get a refund for the issue.You can follow the link mentioned below to contact the Store.

Items ordered from Microsoft Store online:

http://store.microsoft.com/Help/Returns-Refunds

Sales and Support

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Site_Contact_Us

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

SujataMoktan, Oct 6, 2024 at 1:45 PM
Thema:

Refund chucks and transfer to another acc

1. Refund chucks and transfer to another acc - Similar Threads - Refund chucks transfer

2. Refund chucks and transfer to another acc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund chucks and transfer to another acc: I want help refunding vbucks on an acc I don't use and transfer it to my main https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-chucks-and-transfer-to-another-acc/da30f879-0c3f-4866-91cb-46b89de7325c
  3. why are there black chucks on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why are there black chucks on my screen: As the question states and as seen in the MP4 and Screenshot I attached, my screen randomly explodes into several black squares randomly or in giant patterns. I've confirmed that it isn't my monitor as the video file shows, I screenshared and it was viewable from their ends...
  4. why are there black chucks on my screen

why are there black chucks on my screen: As the question states and as seen in the MP4 and Screenshot I attached, my screen randomly explodes into several black squares randomly or in giant patterns. I've confirmed that it isn't my monitor as the video file shows, I screenshared and it was viewable from their ends...
  5. Transfer Windows to a another PC

Transfer Windows to a another PC: I'm unsure if this falls under "Install and upgrade".So I'm in the middle of buying parts for my brand new gaming desktop + monitor.I unfortunately noticed that I bought the CD version of Windows 10.keeping in mind that monitor and desktop does not have a CD Driver- and also...
  6. Transfer Windows to a another PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Windows to a another PC: I'm unsure if this falls under "Install and upgrade".So I'm in the middle of buying parts for my brand new gaming desktop + monitor.I unfortunately noticed that I bought the CD version of Windows 10.keeping in mind that monitor and desktop does not have a CD Driver- and also...
  7. Refunding or moving a purchase to another account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Refunding or moving a purchase to another account: I recently purchased the Sea of Thieves Plunder Pass on the wrong account. Is there a way I can refund it and rebuy it on the correct account OR transfer it to the new account?This should be easy, but it's stupidly hard and I've already spent two hours trying to figure this...
  8. transfer system to another pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    transfer system to another pc: No memory to update HP Stream pc. is it possible to move windows to another pc with more memory . thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-system-to-another-pc/61becff0-5586-463b-9ef8-a5bc288e8152
  9. Transfer license to another account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer license to another account: I have OEM Windows 10 on my laptop, Digital License is attached to my Microsoft Account. Is it possible to transfer the license to another account, the license will be use on the same machine. (Note:I intend to sell my laptop to another people.)...
  10. Avangate - Another Co. that does NOT REFUND (Scam)

Avangate - Another Co. that does NOT REFUND (Scam): I purchased $59 worth of Piriform software (CCleaner Lifetime, plus four other programs) from AVANGATE.COM I decided I did not need the extra programs and I can get CCleaner (Lifetime) a lot cheaper (w/coupon code) somewhere else. The programs were never installed or...