Windows 10: Recurring Bluetooth Device Connection Problems After IntelR Wireless BluetoothR Driver Update

Discus and support Recurring Bluetooth Device Connection Problems After IntelR Wireless BluetoothR Driver Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After updating to version 23.20.0.3 via Windows Update, I noticed that previously paired Bluetooth devices are no longer listed under "Device Manager"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MayureshK, Jul 6, 2024.

1. MayureshK Win User

Recurring Bluetooth Device Connection Problems After IntelR Wireless BluetoothR Driver Update

After updating to version 23.20.0.3 via Windows Update, I noticed that previously paired Bluetooth devices are no longer listed under "Device Manager" and I'm unable to connect devices via the Windows panel from the taskbar. However, after rolling back to version 21.110.0.3 or uninstalling the IntelR Wireless BluetoothR driver and restarting my machine, I can see the previously paired devices listed in Device Manager and connect to them.The problem reoccurs after some idle time if no Bluetooth devices are connected, or after the next Windows restart. I have to repeat the cycle of uninstal

:)

MayureshK, Jul 6, 2024

2. Bluetooth devices will not connect

Hello Jean57sn, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

Down below I'm going to provide you with steps and instructions on how to help you with your issue which was listed by Lenovo Support to best help you.

Make sure your computer has the necessary hardware and that wireless is turned on. Bluetooth requires both hardware and software to work. Not all wireless networking hardware supports Bluetooth.

Method 1:

Step 1: Enable Bluetooth radio If Bluetooth is not turned on it may not show up in your control panel or device manager. We first need to enable the Bluetooth radio Press the key or button to enable your wireless adapter. This key may be the, F8 or Press Fn+F5
    (or F5).

Step 2: Check the Bluetooth drivers

Click Start and search for "Device Manager"

Look for all Bluetooth listings by opening the Network Adapters category and the Bluetooth Radios category (if available). If you can't find any Bluetooth listings under Network adapter and Bluetooth radios proceed to next step B

Make sure the driver has no Yellow exclamation mark or Down arrow sign

- Yellow Mark = The Bluetooth hardware is not responding or set up correctly. Updating or reinstalling Bluetooth drivers may correct this problem

- Down Arrow= Bluetooth is disabled. Right-click the device and select Enable to turn on Bluetooth.

Method 2: Enable Discovery Mode

Click Start and search for "Change Bluetooth"

From the Options tab, select Allow Bluetooth device to find this computer, and make sure Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer is selected.

Click OK and try to connect to your device. If problems persist, continue to the next step.

Method 3: Update Bluetooth Drivers

Click Start and type "Device Manager"

In Device Manager locate the Bluetooth adapter. Right-click and select Update Driver Software,

Select Search automatically for updated driver software, and then follow the rest of the steps.

Then...

Click Start and type "Device Manager"

In Device Manager locate the Bluetooth adapter. Select Uninstall

Restart your machine and Windows will automatically install the driver after you logged in

I also suggest you refer to Lenovo support down below as this issue has to do with Microsoft for best support:

URL:
    https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht50...

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Jul 6, 2024
  3. Connecting Bluetooth wireless headphones to an HP laptop

Hi Milicent,

One of the reasons why you cannot connect the Bluetooth wireless headphones to your computer is due to an outdated driver. We would like to know more details about your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Just to verify, by saying that you can't see the option in Settings, are you saying that the device can't be recognized by your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the Bluetooth headset to a different computers?
    • Have you tried connecting your computer to a different Bluetooth device?

Furthermore, we suggest that you update the drivers for your Bluetooth and headphone by following the steps provided in this

article

We're looking forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Jul 6, 2024
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Recurring Bluetooth Device Connection Problems After IntelR Wireless BluetoothR Driver Update

Problem with wireless connection

Hi,

What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the following link:

Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v1h=win81tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

Also applies to Windows 10.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to un-install the current version of wireless card driver installed and then try to download and install wireless card drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check.

Follow the steps on how to un-install the wireless card driver.

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Select Device Manager.

• Expand Network adaptors.

• Right click on wireless card driver and select
      Un-install.
    Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
    OK to remove the driver.

After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.

Computer will load the network adaptor card. Now you may check with the issue.

If the above steps doesn't help, I suggest you to login to other computer which has internet connectivity, visit the computer manufacturer website of the issue computer and then download the latest driver
    for the wireless card and save it to a external flash drive. Once you successfully save the drivers setup file, insert the flash drive on the issue computer and then try to install the drivers and check with the issue.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Jul 6, 2024
Thema:

1. Recurring Bluetooth Device Connection Problems After IntelR Wireless BluetoothR Driver Update - Similar Threads - Recurring Bluetooth Device

2. Recurring Bluetooth Device Connection Problems After IntelR Wireless BluetoothR Driver Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring Bluetooth Device Connection Problems After IntelR Wireless BluetoothR Driver Update: After updating to version 23.20.0.3 via Windows Update, I noticed that previously paired Bluetooth devices are no longer listed under "Device Manager" and I'm unable to connect devices via the Windows panel from the taskbar. However, after rolling back to version 21.110.0.3...
  3. Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R": Greetings everyone,I have an issue regarding the bluetooth driver, I am unable to locate other devices with my PC. I looked through various videos and forums and I've tried to follow the steps to uninstall and reinstall the bluetooth driver but to no avail. I've even tried to...
  4. Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update "IntelR Wireless Bluetooth R": Greetings everyone,I have an issue regarding the bluetooth driver, I am unable to locate other devices with my PC. I looked through various videos and forums and I've tried to follow the steps to uninstall and reinstall the bluetooth driver but to no avail. I've even tried to...
  5. Missing IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in Device Manager although it is installed already

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in Device Manager although it is installed already: I am using ASUS ROG GL553VD and I have problem with my Bluetooth recently, especially IntelR Wireless BluetoothR. I checked installed programs in the Control Panel, it is shown installed already, but I cannot find it in Device Manager. I even checked "Show hidden devices" and...
  6. Missing IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in Device Manager although it is installed already

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in Device Manager although it is installed already: I am using ASUS ROG GL553VD and I have problem with my Bluetooth recently, especially IntelR Wireless BluetoothR. I checked installed programs in the Control Panel, it is shown installed already, but I cannot find it in Device Manager. I even checked "Show hidden devices" and...
  7. Missing IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in Device Manager although it is installed already

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. IntelR wireless BluetoothR Error 31

IntelR wireless BluetoothR Error 31: My bluetooth headphones are not working so I had a look at device manager and saw a yellow '!' next to IntelR wireless BluetoothR:I tried updating drivers:To no avail. I have also uninstalled it and shutdown my computer, but still the issue persists. I'm not sure what else to...
  9. intelr wireless bluetoothr missing

intelr wireless bluetoothr missing: So yesterday bluetooth connection working fine. But now bluetooth on off toggle and intelr wireless bluetoothrs are missing Since then I have restarted my pc, updated the driver, ran troubleshooter, looked up YouTube tutorials, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, and...
  10. IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in an infinite disconnect and reconnect loop

IntelR Wireless BluetoothR in an infinite disconnect and reconnect loop: This has started happening out of absolutely nowhere. It wont stop reconnecting and disconnecting which is making it impossible for me to actually use bluetooth devices, and is causing a very annoying noise that plays every time it disconnects. I have done some basic...